Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a family member confirmed he's been kicked out and "isn't coming back". He's going to be like Alan Partridge living in that hotel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No. I'm sorry, I don't give a duck about offending anyone on here that likes Boo or Quirky anymore. What they are doing is GROOMING. I take back what I said about not disliking Boo. She's got me bleeping raging right now and David needs to be careful too. He's a 36 year old man sliding into the DMs of a vulnerable girl, getting her to give him all the dirty details.
Coming at this from the past but this is alarming me. Grace is so vulnerable and has been groomed to think she needs to run every decision past these two is disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Their overarching need to be the ones to expose him has turned them both into monsters, the second a new girl does a video they both jump on it. David is sliding into their DM’s, making videos to talk to them. They are not and never will be the front and centre of getting rid of this man, most of us were around way before them and will be after. I’m disgusted at their behaviour, they should know better.

And Boo (unless I read on and she’s posted the screenshots) needs to grow up. She’s as bad as he is at the moment, I’ve got tea on you so unless you do as I say I’ll spill it. You won’t spill it and I’ll tell you why. Because once you do you’re pretty much irrelevant, funnier accounts will get hold of the posts and you won’t have the status anymore of the ones to hold the DM’s, again like you’re in charge of it all.

I’m fed up of the both of them, they can disappear with Breach too for all I care. Their behaviour towards a vulnerable young woman is nothing short of abhorrent for their own gain.

Reactions: 39
Just opened this thread and cannot believe it has 33 pages already 💀

Thank duck I don't have work in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Coming at this from the past but this is alarming me. Grace is so vulnerable and has been groomed to think she needs to run every decision past these two is disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Their overarching need to be the ones to expose him has turned them both into monsters, the second a new girl does a video they both jump on it. David is sliding into their DM’s, making videos to talk to them. They are not and never will be the front and centre of getting rid of this man, most of us were around way before them and will be after. I’m disgusted at their behaviour, they should know better.

And Boo (unless I read on and she’s posted the screenshots) needs to grow up. She’s as bad as he is at the moment, I’ve got tea on you so unless you do as I say I’ll spill it. You won’t spill it and I’ll tell you why. Because once you do you’re pretty much irrelevant, funnier accounts will get hold of the posts and you won’t have the status anymore of the ones to hold the DM’s, again like you’re in charge of it all.

I’m fed up of the both of them, they can disappear with Breach too for all I care. Their behaviour towards a vulnerable young woman is nothing short of abhorrent for their own gain.
AMEN SISTA 🙏🏻

Reactions: 2
Can I just say how disappointed I am with Paul regarding his new TikTok name he had an opportunity to revert back to SnapshotEye or even SnapshotHi, heck he could have really round back the time with BreachyBoy but opted for the shittest alternative. Come on Paul. You missed a wide open 3 with that

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The thing that makes me know for a fact I’m gonna have the best sleep tonight, is knowing we will all be snuggled up with our kids or partners or pets or whatever happy as actual pigs in tit
- and poor flaky face will be all alone - but tonight he won’t have a gravy stained duvet to keep him warm…he will have a random bed he doesn’t know in a bleeping ymca 😬 you cannot make this tit up.
2023 really is gonna be the best year yet. Goodnight DOG bless 💗💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can I just say how disappointed I am with Paul regarding his new TikTok name he had an opportunity to revert back to SnapshotEye or even SnapshotHi, heck he could have really round back the time with BreachyBoy but opted for the shittest alternative. Come on Paul. You missed a wide open 3 with that
I'm just living life that he spelt it wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know what kind of username is beautybeyondtheeyeheyhey it sounds like something a 12 yr old girl has thought up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know what kind of username is beautybeyondtheeyeheyhey it sounds like something a 12 yr old girl has thought up
Is it just me who reads the Hey Hey in Michael Jackson’s Voice

I will sleep well tonight knowing that Benjamin Button has regressed to the point he will actually spend tonight sleeping in Bunk Bed

Anyone for Youth Hostelling with Paul Breach ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how he mentions how free he feels as he can say anything now without fear of being banned as if he wasn’t already treading a thin line with the Jack Grealish song

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s pretty sad that he was boasting about having a manager…. While most probably in a crisis centre. He’s quite deranged

Reactions: 10
If He's 5ft 8 then Warwick Davis is 6ft 2
I’ve still got 25 pages to catch up on, as I was rushed into emergency surgery today so I’ve missed out on all the fun of today, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for keeping me occupied with your hilarious posts whilst I’m in recovery, I read this thread every day, but don’t comment often, but I truly love it here and the ever growing hamily. ❤… also, this comment nearly made me rip my stitches😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.