Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #58 Red Face, Red Cock, Red Flag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just point out that all the OnlyFan creators Paul follows are all under 24 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Right feel free to delete or ban
or warn it's fine but I just saw a clip on my FYP of Shaz and Liv live and her kid is drinking from a baby bottle,.is he not 4 or whatever? He even spoke regularly. Am I going mad?

Reactions: 1
All this talk of his winky makes me think that when he goes to pee he probably sits down then wipes his end with toilet roll, and I bet little bits get stuck in his crusty bell….

I’ll see myself out.
someone's actually sucked that thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail and I know people don’t care about secondary characters - but it’s kicking OFFFFFF on shazzas live with Karen

Reactions: 7
I always wonder if Paul will still be interacting with 18-21 year olds when his son turns 18. I am sure he will still say there is nothing wrong with that

Reactions: 6
Has Paul just found someone who will do anything that he asks them to do? He’s fully trying to set up something here where she is going to feature in his lives for entertainment, and he can tell her what to do. This girl needs to wake up. Who sits there and drinks half a packet of gherkin juice that they clearly hate just a please pool? Stupid or desperate. I don’t know which one.

Reactions: 10
Borrrring🥱 another ponce enabling, clout chasing bleep, who's only giving him the time of day for some extra follows and likes on tik tok and Instagram. NEXT.

Reactions: 9
Tell me why I took someone’s advice about screenshotting and enlarging, nah I’m glad I did because Paul mate you don’t need a dr but a mortician because you’ve got some problems with your we willy winky, lad, I think it’s passed away! 🤣🤣😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why is he literally talking about buying fetish content from her on this live? fellas gonna be on all fours pulling his wire to a video of this girl eating a pickle in a travel lodge near you soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In other news I’m so excited because my boyfriend is bringing me a prawn sandwich back from the shop 🍤 😉

and I’ve just discovered upon writing this message that those of you who have an iPhone will piss yourself laughing if you look at the prawn emoji because it looks like hammies prawn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Toephie can you confirm it’s Pool’s nub? Thankfully I’ve not seen it, I’m just assuming it’s small.

Reactions: 6
Here’s my theory. It is. He’s been infamous a long time, people could have put out fakes for ages & it’s never happened. Why would someone now or why would these take off? I’m not saying it’s recent but I believe it’s him. Initially I truly think he was proud, why I’ll never know. But now he’s being unanimously mocked he’s back tracking.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.