Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #58 Red Face, Red Cock, Red Flag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of his winky makes me think that when he goes to pee he probably sits down then wipes his end with toilet roll, and I bet little bits get stuck in his crusty bell….

I’ll see myself out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
His weird head to the wall sideway flirtatious teenage phase is so mental. This man is in his 40's I dated a man his age in my twenties and this would have made me feel so weird. Then again I wasn't his type - I read some books.

Reactions: 11
Why does he insist on making everything sexual??? A 20 year old girl eating a pickle and he says “I bet the men in your life are enjoying this” He is so obsessed with young girls it’s beyond weird

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Okay I found her profile, enough said. Another OF wannabe who needs Paul for clout and he's willing to give because she's 20 years old.

No hate for OF btw I just think it's mad anyone would choose the predator to associate with.

Reactions: 24
His weird head to the wall sideway flirtatious teenage phase is so mental. This man is in his 40's I dated a man his age in my twenties and this would have made me feel so weird. Then again I wasn't his type - I read some books.
It drives me insane. He asks a question then turns his head to the side and goes off camera, like an awkward schoolboy. Also it’s painful watching him ask question after question to keep the conversation going with the girl giving the most dead answers and sucking on a pickle.

it’s funny how quick his personality changes up when he’s not in control like how he was with Shazza and Olivia

Reactions: 15
God the live is dreadful I can’t watch. She’s just said the pickle has seeds, a bit like a cucumber. Maybe that’s because pickles are cucumbers you thick c*nt 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve just got in from work someone sent me a link to the photo of his dick on Twitter

WTF IS IT
WHY IS IT SO RED AND POINTY AND MISSHAPEN

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘The men in your live will be really happy that you’re eating a pickle’ can u go 2 seconds without being a perv

Reactions: 6
That stare in to the distance does my box I always envision the scenes in the Simpsons when Homer pretends to think because it's the same thing going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me why I have just logged on to see Paul's infected raw penis and now a live with a girl eating a pickle?
What is going on in the house of commons

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His food habits are just, I mean they match him perfectly tbf. Of course he has ridiculously weird and immature food choices cos he is ridiculously weird and immature.

Also he is checking when the Cameos need doing by I wonder whether they’ve told him he needs to have them done as people are complaining! Or he’s just trying to get them done exactly on the deadline

Reactions: 8
Literally just search Paul breach then scroll down to someone talking about it, click their thread and voila it’ll be there

His food habits are just, I mean they match him perfectly tbf. Of course he has ridiculously weird and immature food choices cos he is ridiculously weird and immature.

Also he is checking when the Cameos need doing by I wonder whether they’ve told him he needs to have them done as people are complaining! Or he’s just trying to get them done exactly on the deadline
Yeah I’d imagine it’s for the deadline so he doesn’t have to refund anyone

Reactions: 2

Folk just want them as Xmas gifts because they're a joke that's why he's pissed off and hardly done any. Even he realises he's a parody of himself.

Reactions: 9
I've just seen the noodle picture. Embarrassed that I had to screenshot it and then zoom in.

whys it so angry looking. It's as red as his face.

Reactions: 7
He’s making me ill how he acts and speaks when he fancies someone, he thinks he’s so slick 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.