Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #58 Red Face, Red Cock, Red Flag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest video "maybe I'll get my own studio, business cards and tshirts" Mate, you dont even have your own house 🤣 Literally hope someone rips him a new hole this year. Creep.
He’ll defo get jumped by someone after this. There are people out there that don’t even need an excuse to beat someone to a pulp but Paul has given them a good reason now.

Reactions: 11
I feel like I’m watching one of those true crime documentaries where the girl ends up murdered at the end.

It’s absolutely sickening, a 42 year old man walking about town dressed like a teenager with a girl a few years older than his son. The image of them together is almost haunting.

Reactions: 31
Wonder what his hotel would think of a “photographer” taking his 19 year old model back to his hotel to stay

Reactions: 15
Thing is, I’ve managed to find her full name and her mums name. She’s playing a dangerous game. Absolutely in it for the follower count going up. If this happened to me I would deactivate all my socials immediately. He is absolutely vile, this is his lowest blow!! This girl clearly has some issues going on and is vulnerable af.

Reactions: 16
There’s young guys putting up videos about him raging at what he’s done tonight. The police will protect him though.

Reactions: 10
The fact she’s got such an open instagram account makes me think she’s done it deliberately to get more subs on OF.

Thing is, I’ve managed to find her full name and her mums name. She’s playing a dangerous game. Absolutely in it for the follower count going up. If this happened to me I would deactivate all my socials immediately. He is absolutely vile, this is his lowest blow!! This girl clearly has some issues going on and is vulnerable af.
It took me less than 2 minutes to find her mother.

I personally wouldn’t do anything with that information but others will. She has not thought this through which shows just how immature and vulnerable she is!

Reactions: 8
The fact she’s got such an open instagram account makes me think she’s done it deliberately to get more subs on OF.
She's practically naked across the Internet anyway, why would people pay for it whilst it's available freely. Not a very business savvy girl is she?

Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s old enough and should know better. In the eyes of these he’s not doing anything wrong and he knows it.

Reactions: 2
I feel so saddened and sickened by the whole paul and this 19 year old situation. she looks SO much younger than she actually is too, a proper baby face. i actually feel like i could bleeping throw up, what a sick and twisted old man. i’m almost 26 and we have a 19 year old starting at my job tomorrow and to me she seems so so young compared to me i already know i’ll have nothing in common with her so PAUL WHAT THE duck ARE YOU DOING

Reactions: 18
Shes just done it simply for the notoriety.
But what she doesnt realise is how vulnerable she is as a person and how he will manipulate that. Even if she survives this episode, the internet is a cruel place sometimes and shes in for a rough time.

People are saying she’s an onlyfans girl but she’s more just a girl who does onlyfans if that makes sense, like her stuff on there only has 20 odd likes and her Instagram followers will be bought.

she does seem vulnerable (tbh, even a woman of Paul’s own age would probably be vulnerable with him). hopefully she realises the clout isn’t worth it, and just makes her look as bad as him

Reactions: 6
This whole situation is making me feel icky in my tummy. His tiktok earlier with the tired caption, and the disgusting dancing. I hope to dear god they didn’t 🤢

Reactions: 12
I’m hoping there’s no way he’s gonna get away with this lightly now. Like he’s a joke to the younger side of tiktok awww hahaha we spotted pedalo Paul. But now they can see in real time what this predator is actually doing.
no more cameras and fake gifting now ffs you lot have actually funded him doing this tit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.