Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #58 Red Face, Red Cock, Red Flag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @4yogits (idk if well done is the right term of phrase given the circumstances in which you came up with it)

This new thread is brought to you in the most tragic of situations. We have (allegedly) observed Pools trapped thumb/red crayola/sandpaper nob. My thoughts go out to you all at this troublesome time. Reach out to a therapist if you can afford it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really don’t think it is him he’s far too calm about it. So calm in fact he’s currently live watching a uni student eat a salty pickle. Not his.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right so..

Me and my girls have a group chat, when we receive random ham candle pictures we post them in the group chat, all brutally rate them, then send the results back to sender. 💀.

anyhoo the picture has been sent to group chat and we are convinced this is actually Paul, the Casper skin, petite frame and we are convinced that if you look closely you can see his scar.

We also noted a few comments from people saying it’s thin but he has some length. Well we have a theory. If you put that on average built male, it would look tiny. But Paul is 5,4 and has toddler hands so that’s why it looks rather long.

Anyways, off to spray oven cleaner in my eyeballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Paul on the pretend nudes treating us to a classic Poolism:

“It’s absolute madness, but the world in which we live”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg he’s trying to act so cool and chilled about his dick pic being out there to make it seem like it’s definitely not his but it’s just making it more obvious that it most definitely is his 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know Paul's angle is letting people in his box so that everyone hates them but I tend to hate them both naturally.

Reactions: 5
That girl smacking that pickle around her gob is putting me off my dinner more than pools ballsack face

Reactions: 3
Right so..

Me and my girls have a group chat, when we receive random ham candle pictures we post them in the group chat, all brutally rate them, then send the results back to sender. .

anyhoo the picture has been sent to group chat and we are convinced this is actually Paul, the Casper skin, petite frame and we are convinced that if you look closely you can see his scar.

We also noted a few comments from people saying it’s thin but he has some length. Well we have a theory. If you put that on average built male, it would look tiny. But Paul is 5,4 and has toddler hands so that’s why it looks rather long.

Anyways, off to spray oven cleaner in my eyeballs.
I agree with your theories 100%.

I'm not sure if that's not his shacked in the background?

Reactions: 6
God it’s genuinely painful to watch this 43 year old scrote try to flirt with a college student

Reactions: 12
I’ve had to stop watching this live, can’t bear the sound of her eating!!!! Does anyone know where the ham pole pic even came from?

Reactions: 7
The fact he doesn’t even try and hide that he’s constantly interacting with such young people is astonishing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.