Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #50 what do Paul & Margaret Thatcher have in common? Both like screwing miners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This man desperately needs some botox around the eyes. I've never seen such huge, long lines like his....bad skin, candyfloss hair and his body blends into that jumper. No style, no substance, he basically looks like a Victorian child with scurvy.
He’s waaaaaayyy too far gone for Botox to do anything, he’ll need to spend his cameo money on a full facelift and some Turkey bacon teeth

Reactions: 8
Hammies. Paul's only gone and recorded a Christmas album. Definately a stocking filler, unless you wear insoles like Paul, then there'll be no room. Play list below.

1.Ding dong merrily on stye
2.Christmas (baby please come ham)
3.Feliz Navi 'old enough to be your' dad
4.Shite Christmas
5.Santa Babs
6.All I want for Christmas is pictures of your feet
7.Fairytale of Paul's dad's bathroom
8.Mistle-toe (featuring Sophie)
9.Wonderful Christmas swine
10.I'll be home(alone) for christmas
11.Last Christmas (featuring W-Ham)
12.Pauly Claus is comin to your town
13.Rudolph the red striped reindeer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Hammies. Paul's only gone and recorded a Christmas album. Definately a stocking filler, unless you wear insoles like Paul, then there'll be no room. Play list below.

4.Shite Christmas
5.Santa Babs
Perfect for us little pigs in blankets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had a read at the wiki as it had been a while since I did. Omg Id complete forgot about the sexy thirst video era that he did 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6

4.Shite Christmas
5.Santa Babs
I must give you an 18/10 for the thought that went into this. Bravo Hamlet 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 16
Remember that video of him “unwrapping” Toephie? 😭
Omg I totally forgot that video even existed 🤢 unlocked a memory I wish I forgot. Wish someone had that video but I doubt they do. Was before the screen recording phase I’m sure

Reactions: 6

4.Shite Christmas
5.Santa Babs
Where can I buy this pliz?

Had a read at the wiki as it had been a while since I did. Omg Id complete forgot about the sexy thirst video era that he did 🤢🤢🤢
Never forget. It's burned onto my retinas

Reactions: 5
Omg I totally forgot that video even existed 🤢 unlocked a memory I wish I forgot. Wish someone had that video but I doubt they do. Was before the screen recording phase I’m sure
Yeah it's frustrating that so much was lost because people were just sharing the links on here and then when the video was deleted it was gone for good. So glad more people screen record now so we can have these horrors for the archives.

Reactions: 5
Is there any reuploaded videos of Paul in his old flat or the Christmas breakdown?
I joined the threads very late and I’ve been searching but I can’t find anything
There's a bit of the live when he was moaning about his ugly face in the dark on the wiki and I'm currently working on compiling an archive of old tiktoks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
no way paul is only now realising people who take pics with him aren’t fans 😂 good bleeping lord
What does he mean let’s see who’s willing to stand up and say something? Is he calling turbo tina to arms? I don’t get it …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Find this man’s birthday certificate, I cannot accept that he is 42. He definitely has a free bus pass and is making most of senior citizen discounts, hence all the random trips
Honestly I don't understand how he's 42, I'm 40 (today infact, shameless post for well wishes obvs) I can't cope with the fact we're in the same age group 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What does he mean let’s see who’s willing to stand up and say something? Is he calling turbo tina to arms? I don’t get it …
You’d think that any normal person would realise that when absolutely nobody is sticking up for you that maybe you’re the issue after all but not our paul

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.