Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchescharmbracelet

Hammies. Paul's only gone and recorded a Christmas album. Definately a stocking filler, unless you wear insoles like Paul, then there'll be no room. Play list below.

1.Ding dong merrily on stye
2.Christmas (baby please come ham)
3.Feliz Navi 'old enough to be your' dad
4.Shite Christmas
5.Santa Babs
6.All I want for Christmas is pictures of your feet
7.Fairytale of Paul's dad's bathroom
8.Mistle-toe (featuring Sophie)
9.Wonderful Christmas swine
10.I'll be home(alone) for christmas
11.Last Christmas (featuring W-Ham)
12.Pauly Claus is comin to your town
13.Rudolph the red striped reindeer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I would just suggest... if someone hypothetically had Paul on Snapchat and hypothetically wanted to screen shot anything... they could hypothetically just take a photo of their screen with another device and he'd be none the wiser 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 50

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I want him to come to Manchester so I can walk behind him and kick him in the back of the knee so he falls in a puddle. Or canal. Not bothered which one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

vunderland

sorry for how off topic this is LMAO
but one thing I find so weird about his "I moved back home because of my mental health and I needed my family" thing is he never actually seems to spend any time with his dad/family at all? he's made it obvious they don't even cook and/or eat together, don't food shop together, he's always on live watching the footie alone, always alone or with a laydee at costa?

my mum is living with me atm as she has left an abusive relationship (thankfully ❤) and we go for coffee or cook/eat together when our shifts fall right, watch tv together, make a food shop list together etc etc bc we're living as a household for the moment - it's so weird to me he's seemingly not a son living w his dad but basically a weird reclusive lodger looming in his ensuite like a victorian ghost 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't fucking understand people willing to cross these sort of boundaries. It's gross. We don't need to know what his address is. We don't need to know his dad's name or his brother's name. It's irrelevant.

We also don't need to see photos of him when he's out with his son. His son is a child and cannot consent to being plastered on the internet. Someone on the reddit last night posted a screen shot of somebody in his live pretending to be his son's mum with her full fucking name and a photo of her!! I didn't want to say anything about it last night because I didn't want to draw more attention to the post but it's been removed now, thankfully.

People doing that sort of shit are no better than Paul in my opinion. It's fair enough if you're just reposting stuff Paul himself has posted publicly but to bring other people in his life into it is too much. They aren't on social media for a reason. Because they don't want to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Tropical Island

Long time lurker since thread 2 - I love following this thread!

I started to notice Paul around the Summer of 2021. My teenage daughter had set up a tiktok account so I registered for one also to keep an eye on the videos she was posting. Paul kept popping up on my FYP - I thought it was really odd that it didn't matter what time of the day I was scrolling he was always live - I just thought he was odd but I never really paused enough to watch him. Until some time around Nov 2021 - it was a weekend morning and I was scrolling on tiktok and he was live in his flat with Sophie. He was acting so strange that I couldnt stop watching...pacing back and forth shouting out smarmy stuff with sophie deadpan staring into the camera. I searched him on tattle and I have been lurking ever since :cool:.

Xmas was a highlight - Sophie kicking him out and him going to a travel lodge to make videos and if I remember correctly he was in that travel lodge right up to Xmas eve...hoping she would take him back...Sad bastard. The rowing video he posted a few days later still makes me lol...especially him with the cheesy fake grinning to the empty space in front of him. 😂😂

I can't believe he is now using snapchat. I am on snapchat and my only followers are my daughters as they prefer to call/text me using that app. Paul being able to access peoples location on the map is very worrying - he does seem to have stalker tendencies.

Another thing I noticed recently was him over egging his coughing and feeling 'poorly' - He was only doing that to get attention from the 'pharmacist' he was talking to recently - he is so transparent. The dog video he posted a few months ago was another example - he only done that as the catfish he was speaking to said in one of her texts that she likes dogs.

Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread and for the 😂😂 I get from it every single day!!

Reactions: 42
Sorry if this has already been posted or spoken about- I have a lot to catch up on! But saw something similar on the Reddit and had to have a go myself! 💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

user726

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen the video of someone telling him not to touch kids? 😂
I’ve had to do a dodgy crop to not get the account in it. Because I always forget if we aren’t supposed to put that info on here x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
He’s recently followed some X rated young girl who dresses in babygro’s that say I heart daddy. Make of that what you will.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This was mentioned the other day and I managed to dig it up but not sure it has a place on the wiki so thought I'd just share here instead :sick:

I give you - Paul unwrapping Toephie

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Someone said on the site that he looks like a rabbit with myxomatosis and this is the most accurate description. Bravo. My favourite insult so far 😂😂👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ohannie

VIP Member
Just wanted to add for no reason at all that Paul's "photography" is absolutely awful. He just adds a black and white filter, decreases the shadows and increases the highlights. It's the same every time and looks terrible.

Reactions: 38

QueenHamlet

Can you imagine a Tattle meet n greet though 👀 Would we call each other by our Tattle names? Oh hello glasgowbound, livelaughlobotomy, TrixieMatell, MissSaffy, purplepower, Boopsss, JM1234, eggsandwiches & frogstomper, so wonderful to finally meet you! Would we have to wear Money Heist masks so we could continue the anonymity after the meet? Would we all dress in joggers, pastel jumpers & blood stained converse?
Would we have to greet each other in code with ‘Margaret, hi’? If we met in a cafe would we all have hot chocs? Endless possibilities and scenarios x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37