Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #50 what do Paul & Margaret Thatcher have in common? Both like screwing miners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤

I hope that Pool reads this and cries his stye eyes out 😂

Margaret, hi x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

So this is what he sends on Snapchat. How can he not know people are taking the piss? Paul people are laughing AT you, you are the biggest running joke on UK TikTok.

Also he’s clearly not the cleverest as everything he’s doing on Snapchat is what people should be paying for on cameo.
Anyone over the age of 17 using Snapchat seriously to talk to new people is a huge huge red flag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just wanted to add for no reason at all that Paul's "photography" is absolutely awful. He just adds a black and white filter, decreases the shadows and increases the highlights. It's the same every time and looks terrible.

Reactions: 38
Paul is booking hotels in various cities just to wander around aimlessly in the hope young people (which he's had a handful of now) ask him for a photo. No purpose just pure narcissism. Also added creepy points because you can find out exactly where someone is on Snapchat should the feeling overtake him.

Reactions: 27
Hubby's just brought me up breakfast and a hot chocky to bed as I'm feeling poorly...... Am I morphing into pool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Paul is booking hotels in various cities just to wander around aimlessly in the hope young people (which he's had a handful of now) ask him for a photo. No purpose just pure narcissism. Also added creepy points because you can find out exactly where someone is on Snapchat should the feeling overtake him.
OH MY GOD LOCATIONS. For heavens sake. Please turn it off. He is so sinister and knows what he’s doing. He makes me ill!!!

Reactions: 18
Watching Blippi so the my toddler and just realised that’s who Paul reminds me of!! The dancing, the childish way he talks… apart from Blippi is there to educate kids and Paul’s just there to date them 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just wanted to add for no reason at all that Paul's "photography" is absolutely awful. He just adds a black and white filter, decreases the shadows and increases the highlights. It's the same every time and looks terrible.
I think you'll find it's the Ludwig filter on Instagram to be exact 🤣 He told us in his photography live in between screaming at us for laughing at his girlfriends toes 😆

I did a-level photography so I'm not a pro by any means but know a fair bit and it honestly pains me to see his photos. They're hard to look at because he wipes out any dimension with those edits. There's no depth of field, it's hard to figure out what the focus of the picture is meant to be. He does stupid stuff like taking a picture of a meadow with wild flowers and making it b&w. It makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching Blippi so the my toddler and just realised that’s who Paul reminds me of!! The dancing, the childish way he talks… apart from Blippi is there to educate kids and Paul’s just there to date them 🥲
i’ve had to stop my baby nephew from watching blippi because all I can see is Paul.

Although Blippi is quite fit. I’d shag him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just wanted to chime in and say my report on tiktok also shows his account has been restricted 😁

So what does this mean? Is it only temporary? If we keep reporting will it get banned?

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker since thread 2 - I love following this thread!

I started to notice Paul around the Summer of 2021. My teenage daughter had set up a tiktok account so I registered for one also to keep an eye on the videos she was posting. Paul kept popping up on my FYP - I thought it was really odd that it didn't matter what time of the day I was scrolling he was always live - I just thought he was odd but I never really paused enough to watch him. Until some time around Nov 2021 - it was a weekend morning and I was scrolling on tiktok and he was live in his flat with Sophie. He was acting so strange that I couldnt stop watching...pacing back and forth shouting out smarmy stuff with sophie deadpan staring into the camera. I searched him on tattle and I have been lurking ever since :cool:.

Xmas was a highlight - Sophie kicking him out and him going to a travel lodge to make videos and if I remember correctly he was in that travel lodge right up to Xmas eve...hoping she would take him back...Sad bastard. The rowing video he posted a few days later still makes me lol...especially him with the cheesy fake grinning to the empty space in front of him. 😂😂

I can't believe he is now using snapchat. I am on snapchat and my only followers are my daughters as they prefer to call/text me using that app. Paul being able to access peoples location on the map is very worrying - he does seem to have stalker tendencies.

Another thing I noticed recently was him over egging his coughing and feeling 'poorly' - He was only doing that to get attention from the 'pharmacist' he was talking to recently - he is so transparent. The dog video he posted a few months ago was another example - he only done that as the catfish he was speaking to said in one of her texts that she likes dogs.

Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread and for the 😂😂 I get from it every single day!!

Reactions: 42
Someone said on the site that he looks like a rabbit with myxomatosis and this is the most accurate description. Bravo. My favourite insult so far 😂😂👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Guys, just a friendly reminded to not discuss reporting in the thread please. Tattle rules state not to take things off tattle and we could be in danger of losing the thread if we don't follow the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys, just a friendly reminded to not discuss reporting in the thread please. Tattle rules state not to take things off tattle and we could be in danger of losing the thread if we don't follow the rules.
I can't lose this thread. It means too much to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.