Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #50 what do Paul & Margaret Thatcher have in common? Both like screwing miners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, just a friendly reminded to not discuss reporting in the thread please. Tattle rules state not to take things off tattle and we could be in danger of losing the thread if we don't follow the rules.
Ooh I didn't know this, thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker since thread 2 - I love following this thread!

I started to notice Paul around the Summer of 2021. My teenage daughter had set up a tiktok account so I registered for one also to keep an eye on the videos she was posting. Paul kept popping up on my FYP - I thought it was really odd that it didn't matter what time of the day I was scrolling he was always live - I just thought he was odd but I never really paused enough to watch him. Until some time around Nov 2021 - it was a weekend morning and I was scrolling on tiktok and he was live in his flat with Sophie. He was acting so strange that I couldnt stop watching...pacing back and forth shouting out smarmy stuff with sophie deadpan staring into the camera. I searched him on tattle and I have been lurking ever since :cool:.

Xmas was a highlight - Sophie kicking him out and him going to a travel lodge to make videos and if I remember correctly he was in that travel lodge right up to Xmas eve...hoping she would take him back...Sad bastard. The rowing video he posted a few days later still makes me lol...especially him with the cheesy fake grinning to the empty space in front of him. 😂😂

I can't believe he is now using snapchat. I am on snapchat and my only followers are my daughters as they prefer to call/text me using that app. Paul being able to access peoples location on the map is very worrying - he does seem to have stalker tendencies.

Another thing I noticed recently was him over egging his coughing and feeling 'poorly' - He was only doing that to get attention from the 'pharmacist' he was talking to recently - he is so transparent. The dog video he posted a few months ago was another example - he only done that as the catfish he was speaking to said in one of her texts that she likes dogs.

Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread and for the 😂😂 I get from it every single day!!
Didn’t he make a fake person aswell at around Xmas time? With pillows and whatnot or am I imagining it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Find this man’s birthday certificate, I cannot accept that he is 42. He definitely has a free bus pass and is making most of senior citizen discounts, hence all the random trips
It’s honestly astounding how much he’s aged in only a few months and also how much of a catfish he is compared to his filtered tiktoks

Reactions: 8
I was just idly thinking about how deeply unsettling it is that this man gets styes more often than moon
Cycles and yet he continues to spend long periods of time in the bathroom, soaking up the poo particles, not a care in the world. Well if it isn’t the consequences of your actions Pool!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure there was a pillow person in his hotel bed when he was on live kicking cushions around the room being a little witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker since thread 2 - I love following this thread!

I started to notice Paul around the Summer of 2021. My teenage daughter had set up a tiktok account so I registered for one also to keep an eye on the videos she was posting. Paul kept popping up on my FYP - I thought it was really odd that it didn't matter what time of the day I was scrolling he was always live - I just thought he was odd but I never really paused enough to watch him. Until some time around Nov 2021 - it was a weekend morning and I was scrolling on tiktok and he was live in his flat with Sophie. He was acting so strange that I couldnt stop watching...pacing back and forth shouting out smarmy stuff with sophie deadpan staring into the camera. I searched him on tattle and I have been lurking ever since :cool:.

Xmas was a highlight - Sophie kicking him out and him going to a travel lodge to make videos and if I remember correctly he was in that travel lodge right up to Xmas eve...hoping she would take him back...Sad bastard. The rowing video he posted a few days later still makes me lol...especially him with the cheesy fake grinning to the empty space in front of him. 😂😂

I can't believe he is now using snapchat. I am on snapchat and my only followers are my daughters as they prefer to call/text me using that app. Paul being able to access peoples location on the map is very worrying - he does seem to have stalker tendencies.

Another thing I noticed recently was him over egging his coughing and feeling 'poorly' - He was only doing that to get attention from the 'pharmacist' he was talking to recently - he is so transparent. The dog video he posted a few months ago was another example - he only done that as the catfish he was speaking to said in one of her texts that she likes dogs.

Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread and for the 😂😂 I get from it every single day!!
my kids have snapchat too, completely forgot it has the map facility, so u can see exactly where ur contacts are, quite worrying really. I always made my kids turn that part off, wonder if that how he decides where to visit next 🤔

Reactions: 6
Is there any reuploaded videos of Paul in his old flat or the Christmas breakdown?
I joined the threads very late and I’ve been searching but I can’t find anything

Reactions: 8
Find this man’s birthday certificate, I cannot accept that he is 42. He definitely has a free bus pass and is making most of senior citizen discounts, hence all the random trips
This man desperately needs some botox around the eyes. I've never seen such huge, long lines like his....bad skin, candyfloss hair and his body blends into that jumper. No style, no substance, he basically looks like a Victorian child with scurvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m older than him, not by much, I’m not blowing my own trumpet but bleeping hell, my face does not look like that, my skin looks like a 20yr old compared to his 🤣🤣🤣 I bet it feels like crocodile skin! 😬🤣

Reactions: 7
This man desperately needs some botox around the eyes. I've never seen such huge, long lines like his....bad skin, candyfloss hair and his body blends into that jumper. No style, no substance, he basically looks like a Victorian child with scurvy.
I’m older than him, not by much, I’m not blowing my own trumpet but bleeping hell, my face does not look like that, my skin looks like a 20yr old compared to his 🤣🤣🤣 I bet it feels like crocodile skin! 😬🤣
I guess that’s what happens when you’re trying to emulate a teenage boy so much. He clearly eats like one, and while most teenagers hideaway in their bedrooms, he’s in the bathroom, becoming very vitamin D deficient 😂😂

If you wanna pull some hottie tottie Paul, or even someone remotely human looking, please consider some grooming and not the kind you usually do, the self care kind, hair, skin, etc 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohmy bleeping God. Jump scare warning please?
The crows feet made me spit out my green tea bleeping everywhere
duck ☠☠☠☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.