Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ouch paul has scored a goal finally. i find it weird people doing these public videos giving paul air time. totally backfired on Mr Righ Wing Egg. this is the only good thing paul has done. just shows there are many ways you can be awful, it’s not just a good vs bad 😂

Reactions: 11
Oh my god is this photoshopped or is that really his face? Also so happy I can finally comment on this thread. I've been following the page for ages you all crack me up 🥰🤣
i screenshotted it from a video of him, so it's what he truly looks like with no flipped camera or filters. pool uncut

Reactions: 3
Only Paul could call out someone and make himself look worse. At least tell everyone what the comments are instead of being vague about it. If you think it makes him look really bad and somehow stops you looking like a head (it doesn't) then tell everyone what it is. Just tell everyone what it is since you've obviously spent a long long time going through all his stuff to find something.

Looking forward to the ongoing feud, Paul on a steadfast trip to getting his head kicked in.

Reactions: 8
Only Paul could call out someone and make himself look worse. At least tell everyone what the comments are instead of being vague about it. If you think it makes him look really bad and somehow stops you looking like a head (it doesn't) then tell everyone what it is. Just tell everyone what it is since you've obviously spent a long long time going through all his stuff to find something.

Looking forward to the ongoing feud, Paul on a steadfast trip to getting his head kicked in.
Exactly. Unless people have looked at Paul's ig stories they won't have a clue what he's going on about. And whoever found that comment from Chris and sent it to Paul (if it wasn't Paul himself) must have really been digging for something OR they were viewing those videos themselves because I don't know how else you'd come across that comment.

ETA I can't wait for a manic live from Paul where he just spends the whole time bitching about Chris like he did Billy

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Unless people have looked at Paul's ig stories they won't have a clue what he's going on about. And whoever found that comment from Chris and sent it to Paul (if it wasn't Paul himself) must have really been digging for something OR they were viewing those videos themselves because I don't know how else you'd come across that comment.
I even took a look and Chris' last TT account was banned he had to make a new one in 2021 so have no idea where Paul or whoever Paul is pretending to be found this stuff. Chris is definetly going to reply though, wondering how that will pan out as Paul obviously wants a rise.

Reactions: 6
Don’t know why Paul acts like a saint when he has been openly xenophobic, classist and misogynistic 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Paul literally mimics a very stereotypical camp gay man every single time he’s on live, but that’s not morally wrong? 😂 okay then, and as a Yorkshire lass do not get me started on that Yorkshire accent, he wants locking up for it!

Reactions: 21
Paul's latest TikTok, another classic in where he says a whole lot of words but absolutely nothing at the same time.

Reactions: 10
paul babes the man’s been to prison but that doesn’t make you any more likeable or less of a grooming narcissistic snivelling ghoul x

Reactions: 16
Regarding the trucker guy and anyone else who dedicates their entire persona to “exposing” people - you need to have a pretty bleeping sparkly background to get away with it. I think people very easily get obsessed with these tiktok “characters” and once they get a following because they’ve done one or two videos that have been informative they get a bit carried away.

I have more time for Boo because I think she’s doing it for the right reasons, but even with her I wish she’d spend less time and effort on him because he simply isn’t worth it and it must have an effect on her mental health.

I know it’s hypocritical because I spend my time here and think about these people a fair bit I do find these people who have entire channels almost dedicated to one specific user a bit too much

Having said that, Paul still manages to come out of this looking stupid somehow. I don’t even know how. He just is pathetic all round.

Reactions: 24
Paul's acting like he's scored some kind of goal. Even though his latest tt is another incoherent rambling mess of nothing, his attitude is that he's finally got one up on Chris. He's handling the whole thing with the maturity of a sea slug... A dry and flakey sea slug.

Now while I personally find Chris' views disgusting, I am adult enough to realise that there is no good vs bad. Chris having some unpalatable opinions does not absolve Paul of any of his inappropriate behaviour with young girls.

Paul, we know you read here so I just want to say this... The fact that Chris is a head doesn't mean that you now aren't one. It just means that you're both dickheads. You haven't won a prize. And at least Chris owns his head opinions, unlike you who continue to live in your dad's ensuite, unable to wash your own clothes and hiding from the truth that you are a predatory ephebophile who has no idea how to function as an adult in society.

Reactions: 25
Regarding the trucker guy and anyone else who dedicates their entire persona to “exposing” people - you need to have a pretty bleeping sparkly background to get away with it. I think people very easily get obsessed with these tiktok “characters” and once they get a following because they’ve done one or two videos that have been informative they get a bit carried away.

I have more time for Boo because I think she’s doing it for the right reasons, but even with her I wish she’d spend less time and effort on him because he simply isn’t worth it and it must have an effect on her mental health.

I know it’s hypocritical because I spend my time here and think about these people a fair bit I do find these people who have entire channels almost dedicated to one specific user a bit too much

Having said that, Paul still manages to come out of this looking stupid somehow. I don’t even know how. He just is pathetic all round.
I like to think I'm a bit less obsessive over here, I equate it to just having a gossip with my mates 😊

Paul wouldn't even know I existed if he didn't insist on reading about himself 24/7

I like to think I'm a bit less obsessive over here, I equate it to just having a gossip with my mates 😊

Paul wouldn't even know I existed if he didn't insist on reading about himself 24/7
Same, also everything I know about Paul is unintentional 😂

Paul's acting like he's scored some kind of goal. Even though his latest tt is another incoherent rambling mess of nothing, his attitude is that he's finally got one up on Chris. He's handling the whole thing with the maturity of a sea slug... A dry and flakey sea slug.

Now while I personally find Chris' views disgusting, I am adult enough to realise that there is no good vs bad. Chris having some unpalatable opinions does not absolve Paul of any of his inappropriate behaviour with young girls.

Paul, we know you read here so I just want to say this... The fact that Chris is a head doesn't mean that you now aren't one. It just means that you're both dickheads. You haven't won a prize. And at least Chris owns his head opinions, unlike you who continue to live in your dad's ensuite, unable to wash your own clothes and hiding from the truth that you are a predatory ephebophile who has no idea how to function as an adult in society.
He doesn't have the vocabulary, emotional intelligence, or critical thinking skills to be able to effectively call someone out.

Aye, trucker is a dick, but that doesn't make him wrong about Paul.
I love The Smiths music, doesn't mean I like Morrissey or agree with anything he says.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.