Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen old eggy make some comments this week on gender, which I personally, as the parent of a transgender child, found to be uncomfortable if not bordering on the offensive. I know there was a lot of agreement in the comment section, so maybe he thought he had found his audience and would be able to say any old right wing nonsense without recompense (as our billy would say 🤣), but people are much more accepting of people of colour these days than they are of the trans community so it wouldn’t surprise me if pork chop does set off some backlash for him here.

Oh dear I’ve just re read this and it sounds wrong. Let me clarify, that no matter what someone’s race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexuality etc is, it’s not a reason to discriminate. It’s just an observation that trans people seem to be getting a lot of hate at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s getting all excited over the prospect of a trip to Costa tomorrow for a mint hot chocolate with a “lovely lady” in his comments :sick:☠
Is she not old enough to consume caffeine? Always a hot chocolate he just gives me the biggest ick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
B4C9A3D4-55EA-4B31-9861-46EF861305A8.jpeg
He radiates happiness eh? This was him berating a commenter saying their partner doesn’t love them because she was commenting on his live instead of her partner wanting to cuddle her. Errrmmm….. said whilst doing a live from the bathroom with his dad bringing his clean washing up to him.
if the skin we can see is this crusty, imagine what we can’t see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If I have to look at his skin and hair all over his jumper. So do you all
Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you

A Ladies Man

19 to 25 yr old girls go wild for flaky skin, sons in there Dad’s hoodies, and more lines on his face than on his Table

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1637201He radiates happiness eh? This was him berating a commenter saying their partner doesn’t love them because she was commenting on his live instead of her partner wanting to cuddle her. Errrmmm….. said whilst doing a live from the bathroom with his dad bringing his clean washing up to him.
Hes got the ugliest eyes I've ever seen 👀 🤮

• Haha
I’ve seen old eggy make some comments this week on gender, which I personally, as the parent of a transgender child, found to be uncomfortable if not bordering on the offensive. I know there was a lot of agreement in the comment section, so maybe he thought he had found his audience and would be able to say any old right wing nonsense without recompense (as our billy would say 🤣), but people are much more accepting of people of colour these days than they are of the trans community so it wouldn’t surprise me if pork chop does set off some backlash for him here.

Oh dear I’ve just re read this and it sounds wrong. Let me clarify, that no matter what someone’s race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexuality etc is, it’s not a reason to discriminate. It’s just an observation that trans people seem to be getting a lot of hate at the moment
I have a transgender member of the family and last week I saw some of his other videos and stopped watching him. But I didn't want to make that decision for anyone else.

On another note I always felt Paul came across as a spoilt brat as a child who got away with everything and seeing a clip of his Dad beckon him out the "en suite" to give him his freshly cleaned clothes and not even get a thank you from his 42 year old son confirmed that. bleeping twit.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1637201He radiates happiness eh? This was him berating a commenter saying their partner doesn’t love them because she was commenting on his live instead of her partner wanting to cuddle her. Errrmmm….. said whilst doing a live from the bathroom with his dad bringing his clean washing up to him.
his whole face looks like a bum hole area

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pauls vocabulary reminds me of when Joey in Friends wrote the letter of recommendation to the adoption agency and changed every single word using a thesaurus. He acts so condescending while talking utter shite. If you're gonna act clever at least get it right Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how he's changed into a grey version of the same hoodie. All his clothes look bleeping knackered, like ancient artefacts.

• Haha
Classic narcissist behaviour on his newest tiktok. Instead of taking accountability for what he has done or addressing eggs video directly and the allegations put to him, he finds a way to turn it around and tries to take the light off of him

The things egg head Chris has said may not be the best views but Paul has said/done equally as bad or worse things. But of course he won’t address that will he

Reactions: 12
Classic narcissist behaviour on his newest tiktok. Instead of taking accountability for what he has done or addressing eggs video directly and the allegations put to him, he finds a way to turn it around and tries to take the light off of him

The things egg head Chris has said may not be the best views but Paul has said/done equally as bad or worse things. But of course he won’t address that will he
it's just deflection at this point, he fails to realise that they can both be wrong

Reactions: 10
In his new video I swear he didn't even speak one full sentence, what's with the starting and stopping and inability to say full words 🤢 how pathetic though that he thinks that what Chris has done changes anything he's done.. surely it looks worse on him that someone with problematic political views still can see how bad Paul's behavior is? He's just trying to find a scapegoat at this point, which isn't gonna work🙄

I don’t agree with a lot of the egg head Chris comments about it benefits etc, but I do get where it’s coming from… however, we’re all aware of his views and yet we’re mature enough to know that you’re not going to agree with every single opinion a person has, so if Paul thinks that is going to miraculously save his own image that’s how childish he really is. Paul you’re at your dad’s home, stalking every TikTok and every thread about yourself, go out and make a life for yourself like an adult, instead of hiding in the bathroom 😂

Yet another "rebuttal" video from ham where he says nothing of real substance, just waffles and repeats the same poorly constructed sentence over and over.

Reactions: 7
Yet another "rebuttal" video from ham where he says nothing of real substance, just waffles and repeats the same poorly constructed sentence over and over.
My favourite part… “I wouldn’t agree completely in the slightest” utter nonsense, he’s just loving the idea that this might somehow alter the way we see him 🤣 not gonna work Paul, people can see the wrong in Egg Head’s comments and still hate you. The two aren’t mutually exclusive

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.