Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jademax1990

Also honestly if I had survived cancer and that creep popped in to tell me how amazing I was I'd probably tell the cancer to come back and finish me off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

secretexmod

Think you need to post evidence 🤔. How are you sourcing this information?
I have spoken toSophie a few times, I don’t want her to figure out my account so I can’t post screenshots, but it’sall true, not sure why I’d make stuff up aboutsome nonce on the internet:LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
But on a real note it is nice to see everyone opening up about their own issues. It is always nice coming on here and having a genuine conversation about genuine people. Paul and his fans can call us bully’s and haters all they want but in reality all we’re doing is raising awareness with a bit of banter on the side. I really do love you all x

But on a real note it is nice to see everyone opening up about their own issues. It is always nice coming on here and having a genuine conversation about genuine people. Paul and his fans can call us bully’s and haters all they want but in reality all we’re doing is raising awareness with a bit of banter on the side. I really do love you all x
With genuine people* I don’t want you guys to think I just called Paul a genuine person 😂

• Heart

belle.xxxo

long time lurker here! never commented cos you all put into words what I’m thinking but his live is making me sick. he knows exactly what he’s doing, exactly what to say to make people feel sorry for him and the fact that it’s subscriber only but he’s crying about having no one to talk to? wasn’t he taking the piss calling people lonely the other week whilst he was parading his girlfriend about? absolute c u next Tuesday he is

Sophie’s just said ‘he has a backup account and other account somewhere’… HOLD ON, wasn’t Paul going MAD about people hiding behind accounts? Yet he has one he hides behind😂

• Haha

harleyqueen

Never felt sorry for Sophie but when she said she doesn’t know when this will end (Paul being a pr*ck), my heart sank a bit. Anyone that’s had an ex like Paul knows that feeling, constantly thinking when will they move on and stop the drama. 🙄

Reactions: 14

nurseren

VIP Member
Had to come if he’s doing my head in this year has been my worst not just like over stupid fall outs. My 9 year old child passed away that has got me messed up but by God I don’t go on like how he has
I’m so sorry. My daughter was born sleeping and the days and weeks afterwards just haunted me. Did I go on tiktok live though? No. I deleted all social media for a bit as I was so angry at the world.

• Heart

belle.xxxo

pls tell me it’s not just me who can see him pretending to lose interest and forget what he’s on about every so often? like he says something and then stares blankly into space to prove his point

honeyou

guys i’m spending new years alone and am pretty miserable about it but honestly you’re really cheering me up here. needed this laugh ♥

• Heart

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
sometimes, things aren't 'technically' illegal, but are still 100% predatory. for example, taken out of context, liking an instagram photo isnt illegal. but boy is it PREDATORY as hell. what is it that these people don't get?

as a survivor myself, I feel disgusted and so invalidated when people are so quick to dismiss predatory behaviour. that's how it all starts..

• Heart

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
I really wished I could see the lardar video, I feel like I’m on the outside of an inside joke😩😂😂
Also him being caught out lying, smiling to a wall on his TikTok has me fucking dead💀
Excuse me, nurse he’s escaped this way👉🏻

edit: had to go back and watch the TikTok again and the way his toes are gripping the floor has be in tears, I cannot stop pissing myself, help😭😭😭

• Haha