Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

issavibe

No she’s actually being serious. She was in a live the other day licking his arse defending him and supporting him.

There was something said about moving in with Sophie too soon and she said to Paul me and my ex did the same and got married quick sometimes it just works and you just know and I said he’s your fucking ex so it doesn’t work mate 😂

she ignored me and continued to suck Paul off
I’ll come clean now that he’s fucked off, that was me! Was trying to infiltrate the camp but he wasn’t buying it anyway. He never warmed to me, and it PAINED me licking his arse in that live, believe me it pained me.

(sorry if my “technically he did nothing wrong” comment triggered anyone, I really was just taking the piss)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Marina30

Haven’t commented on this thread before but have been disgusted and fascinated by this creature for some time. Looking at his lives is like watching pissed off Rumplestiltskin being caught out.
I had an emotionally abusive ex and when he goes off on one it just reminds me of him (and Rumplestiltskin 😂)
Good to be here all 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mumofthree123

Hi! Silent reader here haha!
The larder jokes are hilarious and I'm glad they're a community of people who see him for who he is!
Narcissistic piece of work who thinks it's okay to try talk to young girls

Anyway! My first thread post, hi!!! Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
“I just want to talk to someone”

*goes on a live where you have to pay £5 to talk to him*

• Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
For the day that’s in it, does anyone want to share their favourite snapshoteye moment from 2021? Mine was absolutely (and obviously as I couldn’t stop laughing at it here) that very late entry last night, smiling at no one, pretending Sophie walked in on him doing his little TT. Paul the reason the views are so high on that video is me, I cannot stop going back to watch, it’s an utter catastrophe 😂😂😂
For me it’s got to be “Do you remember before the eurooooos, there was a footballer that the girls didn’t knoooow, ohhh my god it was Jack Grealish, it’s on my bubba, it’s on my boo boo booooo” 😂

Everything about it was gold, the fact he thought everyone loved it but everyone was actually laughing at him 🤗 and of course Declan McKenna duetting it and Paul Snapshoteye 41 just saying “fair play”

• Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
"Family stuff"... meaning, she's used her kid as an excuse not to bother. I do that too... I can't come, I cant get a sitter. When in reality, iv asked no one, I don't wanna go out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18

gurlbye

Chatty Member
From someone who was physically and mentally abused as a child PLEASE do not speak on behalf of me Paul.

Going through abuse does not give you the right to act the way you do online, if you can’t control that behaviour then sign off and get therapy.

Also - I think there’s more to find on Instagram. Hence why he’s banging on about comments, out there somewhere Paul is worried about something he’s already written 😂

BTiktok

Had to come if he’s doing my head in this year has been my worst not just like over stupid fall outs. My 9 year old child passed away that has got me messed up but by God I don’t go on like how he has

• Heart

Frosty007

Right peeps I'm off to watch a film not sure what yet as I've got a few in mind..... There's The good, The bad and The Larder. Larder Croft. Indiana Jones and the larder of doom or my all time favourite Big Trouble in little larder.. see you all in 2022 🥳🍺🍾🍷🍸

• Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Summary:

- It began when Sophie started a live, initially she ignored comments about Paul but eventually started answering and said she was single and they'd split
- She blocked the word Paul so everyone started calling him Pool
- Her and her friend were trying not to laugh
- It all started kicking off and she went from about 100 people watching to nearly 800
- Paul must've been watching or been told and deleted his Tiktok
- Paul's deleted it but says he has 30 days to reinstate (which he obviously will)
- Sophie started getting really pissed off at him
- He then went live on Instagram and is playing the victim
- Sophie started watching the live on her live and got MAD
- Her friend just said he needs professional help
- Sophie is absolutely FUMING
- Paul is playing the victim on another level, its sickening levels of manipulation (I actually feel sorry for Sophie)

Situation is on going

• Heart

bagheera

I feel like we’ve become such a community can’t wait celebrate New Years with you all! We should all go for a drink in the NY wearing big hugz t shirts x x x happy new year lovelies x x x

• Haha
  • Heart

sammie877

Man I wish we had the tea as to why Sophie dumped him. How long did it last in the end. Also is he really homeless loooool. Imagine his tinder profile - hi I’m Paul Snapshoteye 41. I don’t have a job because I can’t get references because I’ve been inappropriate towards vulnerable people, I don’t drive, but I’ll take a train for up to 3 hrs and surprise you by turning up at your work, I’m cute like that. I don’t like men because I can’t trust them, I don’t have a house but I do live with dad. I do tik tok dances and smile at people who aren’t there for shit and gigs.

Oh did I mention that I have an amazing wonderful son? Apologies I forget about him a lot.

• Haha