Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Can we all please take a moment of reverence to think of Tina.....what the actual fuckety fuck will she do with herself....unemployed mod 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’ll be back within 30 days.. and it will be the same old spiel: ‘I’ve had a break, I’ve worked on myself and my mentality. I’m still me, I’m still happy, I’m still smiling. *waving arms around* Things don’t always work out but hey, that’s life *cheesy grin*. From now on I’m not listening to the negativity, I’m going to do what I’ve always done… make people smile, dance and have fun’

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Do not fall for this guys, it’s hard not to but he’s a manipulative cunt right now.
Talking about wanting to walk and walk out in the cold and disappear with a sleeping bag… that’s a threat and it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jademax1990

in all seriousness though guys if any of you on here are ever struggling or feeling like you want to end it all and really do need someone to talk to please please reach out to someone on here if you can... we might not all be as great and godly as Paul at giving advice and we're probably all as mad and as crazy as each other but if you need somewhere to vent or anyone to talk to and can speak up then please do.
Happy New Year tattlers ❤

• Heart

nurseren

VIP Member
He loves the sound of his own voice doesn’t he? “I have male family members” yes Paul, that’s how family trees work

• Haha

Frosty007

When there's a flood but you hear their giving away free Larders 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can I just say, Paul said he was abused as a child. I resonate with that. I was barely 14 when a horrible man took my innocence away from me. Only 3 very close people in my life know about it, not even my parents, and now you guys.

It fucked me up for a long time. I felt worthless. I drank ALL THE TIME from the age of 15. I fell pregnant at 18. I was a mess… but I got my shit together. I studied. I learnt to drive. I got my housing sorted so we would have a home, it wasn’t a palace- but it was ours. I worked 12 hours a day to provide for my son. That was just the start of my journey.

i’m 26 now, settled down, engaged, with a family (2 kids) in my own home we purchased and I look back and think ‘shit. How did I get through that on my own’.

So Paul, I understand what you went through. I truly do. It doesn’t excuse you being a shitty person though and using it as an excuse to defend your actions. You have to own what you have done. It’s not a card you can whip out when you get called out for doing something heinous. Please seek therapy, seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Theonethatgotaway

Paul has really triggered me from this lives recently... I suffer from mental health and I feel like I've relapsed 😔
I'm afraid I'm going to take a break from posting here. I need to focus on getting myself back.
Keep up the good work tattlers. Hope Paul soon realises he needs to take a step back from social media and get the help he needs. As much as I despise the creature, I wouldn't wish mental health on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay seriously last one of the night from me, only cos it’s been itching my brain to post these;

Paul’s 2022 mixtape:

What a whole larder love - Led Zeppelin

Larder, better, faster, stronger- daft punk

What doesn’t kill you makes you larder- Kelly clarkson

I’m loving larders instead- Robbie Williams

Boulevard of broken larders- green day

Are you gonna be my larder- Jet

Dancing in the larder- Toploader

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Right guys, I’ll say it now as I’m off to play some games with the family- have a fucking fantastic new year each and every single one of you. From what I’ve read, many of you have had a shit time this year and I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through, I hope 2022 brings you nothing but happiness and memories you will treasure forever. I’ve never seen any of your faces, I don’t even know your names, but it’s been a blast talking and chatting with you all over the last few months! Thanks for the laughs guys.

I’ll see you all in 2022, tattle fam! ❤

• Heart
He’s giving a dead serious monologue about how he tried to ‘unalive’ himself and that the police helicopter came out looking for him… dunno if any of you caught it early on when his dad knocked on the door telling him that it’s fish and chips for tea and asking if mushy peas are alright. Wow

• Haha