Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4tuhju

I feel like we’ve become such a community can’t wait celebrate New Years with you all! We should all go for a drink in the NY wearing big hugz t shirts x x x happy new year lovelies x x x
I was just saying to my fella that I'm dressing up as paul snapshoteye 41 for Halloween nxt year

• Haha
Reactions: 18

wineanddine

VIP Member
I agree it’s good that Sophie has finally seen sense and got away from him HOWEVER - I am only glad for her son. Not for her. She took her young son to meet a stranger off the internet, she left her young son alone with said stranger from the internet, not just any stranger, a stranger who has severe allegations against him.
She put her son in danger - that’s not even an exaggeration, she didn’t know Paul at all when she first met him or left her son alone with him. She’s no saint in all this just because she’s finished with him, she made MASSIVELY wrong decisions throughout all this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I think my top moment was when limmy took the piss out of him 🤣🤣

Interesting hes took sophie out the bio and put a black pfp… maybe there’ll be some livestream drama tonight 👀👀

• Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
Sorry can’t watch him, I can’t have him talk about being depressed when I literally rang my HR department to check to see if my life and pension payout still could go to my husband if I killed myself.

• Heart
  • Sad

RuRu

Someone came in asking why he wasn't in sophies live and he said he was going to pop in and say hey baby and ended his live 🤣 shes not even live lol

• Haha

BigHugzBabz

Did anyone see on his live when he was putting moisturiser on and he started shouting I bet I’m doing this wrong you complain that I don’t put it on but I bet I’m doing this wrong?

did you see the way he was rubbing it on his face?!? I’ve never seen anything like it he was literally scrubbing it on his face. Dread to think what he’s like during fore play when he rubs moisturiser on his own face like that I’m surprised he didn’t start a fire with the fucking friction

• Haha

titfortat928

Also, slightly deeper post; jokes aside.

When you are abused especially as a child.

Apart from everything in between, two main things happen when you grow up and develop.

You work hard to never be like the person who abused you OR you become the abuser.

Especially in men, boys who were abused from young ages, will develop into protectors or predators.

Paul knows all the manipulation tactics, how to try to deflect, how to keep ‘secrets’

I’ve met a fair few men who have been abused in childhood and they are either the nicest, sweetest, loving people OR they are narcissistic, controlling, abusive predators.

Even if Paul was abused, he has now become a manipulative, gas lighting predator.

Well done, Paul. Your sob story has once again come back to bite you in your paper white ass.

Right I’m not saying for one second Paul hasn’t been through bad and hard things in his life, it’s not my place to diminish anyones story.

but I’m fucked off

I’m fucked off because people on this thread have been through SHIT. REAL SHIT. And all this that he’s doing, this performance, it PROBABLY all because Sophie has left him and he’s doing the woe is me act. I’m saying this because it’s a common occurrence when Pauls plan doesn’t go the way he wanted it to. He did this when him and Sophie were on the rocks and he was in a travelodge at Christmas.

I feel like he’s invalidating everyone who struggles. And im sorry for any of you who he has seriously triggered tonight.

I’m so fucked off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

nurseren

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s been making out that he’s seeing her soon, my beautiful Sophie etc and she’s like, no thanks

Makes me wonder, were they ever dating???

Crikey 2022 is great so far

• Haha

Anon22

30 days to bring his account back. Lol guaranteed this is for attention .... he will be back.

poundpuppie

My best moments…..

5. The slow blink whilst looking into the distance during his pity party for one
4. The trying to act sexy whilst wearing a PLT hat
3. The Live reaction of Sophie to the Jack Grealish song and him not noticing her ick
2. Doing a live then shitting himself when his dad walks in
And my top favourite at number one is

1. The fake look and smile at absolutely no one.

• Haha