Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he's on one today. What the hell is he talking about with his tiktok manager?

Reactions: 2
Recap for those who missed the hour-long unhinged rant on live this morning.

- A lot of swearing
- Says he likes Instagram pictures of girls if they're wearing nice dresses :unsure:
- Called us all weirdos about 50 times
- Told us he's a nice guy about 100 times
- Still claims he doesn't read Tattle
- Had subscriber-only comments on and only one person commented 😂

Plot = lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My fave part was when he started talking about social media laws, like Paul what are you on about? No one has broken any laws by slagging you off as it’s not illegal to have a bleeping opinion, this ain't china or north korea

Reactions: 16
Ring our work 😂😂 the difference between us and you Paul is that none of us are silly enough to tell the world all our personal details.

Why does he keep calling his son a family member 😏 HE IS YOUR SON!!!!

I hope to god someone, a friend of family member of Sophie’s contacts SS for safeguarding. Take away the whole peadlo bit the fact that she leaves her son with a stranger meets the safeguarding threshold.

Honestly that lass needs to be sterilised.

It was making me laugh how angry he was but saying he wasn’t.

Loved how awkward he went when people went into the room, his family must be as dense as he is to be ok with him ranting to strangers in the front room.

Reactions: 6
Recap for those who missed the hour-long unhinged rant on live this morning.

- A lot of swearing
- Says he likes Instagram pictures of girls if they're wearing nice dresses :unsure:
- Called us all weirdos about 50 times
- Told us he's a nice guy about 100 times
- Still claims he doesn't read Tattle
- Had subscriber-only comments on and only one person commented 😂

Plot = lost.

Don't forget he said how amazing he is and how everything in his life is just amazing a few times aswell🙄 not fooling anybody I'm afraid Paul

Reactions: 3
Paul,

I know we’ve never met and you’ve got lots of people who all think your a wrong un but I’m feeling a bit down, you see I’ve over indulge this Christmas.
My family and friends words of comfort just aren’t the same.

Hoping you can tell me how amazing I am, how I’m going to rule the world and what an utterly amazing human being I am.

Who wouldn’t want advice for someone as stable as you.

Your winning at life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, the most he had in was 1.2k.....the 55.5k is likes xx
Yeah because they have moved the likes button over so it looks like the likes are views. Noticed that the other day. He only had around 1k in

Reactions: 3
Thanks paulie pops for the live you’ve made my covid isolation much better❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Enjoy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Something has def happened with Sophie. Looks after her son one night, does an erratic live and hasn’t been back at her house since??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.