SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay my comments are endlessly getting deleted but I’ve figured out where he is.

Reactions: 3
I keep telling him I'm gonna find him and grab him on my accounts and they're all getting muted AHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I work in a hospital and we don’t allow live streaming
I'm tempted to join his live and ask him what part of his immature mind thought Tesco was a winner for his broadcast. Sophie seriously cannot find this wacko behaviour a turn on 🤮

Reactions: 1
I love how he tells a viewer to spend time with his kids, yet paul can’t even remember that he’s got one. He honestly needs to remember that people will figure out where him and Sophie live. I’ve already figured which Tesco he is at by the houses in the background. Wait until he streams in Lincoln.

He blocks and mutes me endlessly as I’m guessing where he is. If you don’t like it, then don’t do it Paul.

Just seen the video of him dancing with Sophie’s kid in the background 😂 ik he’s only a toddler but imagine waking up on a Friday morning and seeing your young mums 42 year old boyfriend wiggling about to shite music when all you’re trying to do is play with some toys and crawl around

• Haha
If you don't like people knowing where you are, don't go live in tesco, paul.

Reactions: 8
Just seen the video of him dancing with Sophie’s kid in the background 😂 ik he’s only a toddler but imagine waking up on a Friday morning and seeing your young mums 42 year old boyfriend wiggling about to shite music when all you’re trying to do is play with some toys and crawl around
Imagine being that child's dad and having your ex's 41 year old weapon of a boyfriend who she's been together with for 2 weeks plaster him online for the world to see.

Reactions: 4
Tesco lives, cauliflower cheese and fries. Our Paul lies about feet.. can we have a meet & greet.. my thread suggestion

Reactions: 3
If you don't like people knowing where you are, don't go live in tesco, paul.
Exactly this. I posted on my main account that I can see him in Lincoln train station and he needs to STFU and he blocked me right away.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i genuinely believe that he goes on live as a comfort. can’t do something just alone and needs the validation or even just needs the ‘hate’ from people. some kind of addiction.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.