SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His face is that close to the camera I’ve just realised his eyelids are a great shape for a deep cut crease eyeshadow look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the thing is the chances of people actually liking or taking interest in him are now so low because of how he greets people with his sarcastic, over the top replies. He shouldn’t go live cause his nice guy act doesn’t work lmao
Some one said to him “can you believe how quick Christmas has come round” and he was like “Hmm, comes around same time every year” he can’t help the sarcasm and tries to think he’s hilarious with it too.
He looked pissed off when someone said he tells dad jokes 🤣

His face is that close to the camera I’ve just realised his eyelids are a great shape for a deep cut crease eyeshadow look 😂
🤣🤣 one of the comments said how can you look 30 and 70 at the same time haha, he needs to stop with the filter it’s embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tina darling, I’m this 🤏 close to making you your very own thread on here. You absolute scrambled beg on toast.

ooh I’m visiting Lincoln next week to visit the other half’s family. I’d LOVE to bump into him🤭
Let’s storm up steep hill together

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I missing something cause I’m positive he said his father has passed in a previous Tik tok

Let’s storm up steep hill together
No one storms up steep hill 😂😂 I have to hold the hand rail 😂😂😂😂

Am I missing something cause I’m positive he said his father has passed in a previous Tik tok
I think that’s his mum who has died

Did anyone else notice his mod Natalie asking about his son? But anyone else that asked had their comments deleted. She asked if J was ok and ode crow feet said he was amazing and he gets to FaceTime him a lot. Someone said video calling isn’t parenting lol which Tina the terror swiftly removed. Then Natalie asked if he was seeing him over Xmas and Paul replied “after”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He tries to roast people and it’s pathetic, that strip of translucent piss couldn’t roast a potato.

what a weird little man he is… soph you’ve hit the jackpot there love! Lucky girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Did anyone else notice his mod Natalie asking about his son? But anyone else that asked had their comments deleted. She asked if J was ok and ode crow feet said he was amazing and he gets to FaceTime him a lot. Someone said video calling isn’t parenting lol which Tina the terror swiftly removed. Then Natalie asked if he was seeing him over Xmas and Paul replied “after”
I would be very surprised if Paul didn’t ask Lisa to ask him that. So he could lie about talking to him. He’s so manipulative.

I would be very surprised if Paul didn’t ask Lisa to ask him that. So he could lie about talking to him. He’s so manipulative.
Sorry Natalie*

Reactions: 1
someone asked him last night if he’s addicted to tiktok and he replied “well…you’re the one who comes on my lives watching me so…if we’re gonna talk about being addicted why do you watch me”

i don’t mind a bit of sarcastic humour at all but it’s tiresome when every response is sarcastic. if i was sophie i’d be well sick of it by now, i wonder if he ever gives her a straight answer?

Sorry Natalie*
or natalie could be one of us and knew he couldn’t delete her comment 👀 that’d be fun 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
12 days of Christmas (poncy Paul edition), a Tattle special:

On the first day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, a video in the same hoody.

On the second day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the third day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me three turned down jobs, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG(technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, eleven excuses of being a tit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, 12 feet pictures, eleven excuses of being a tit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I have a feeling Natalie visits here👀 if you do hun keep on asking the awks questions, we love it lmao

Reactions: 5
He went very quiet when his Dad came in the room, and ignored the question "was that your Dad". Both done lateral flow tests....presume his visiting relatives is to vulnerable family. I looked at 192.com and in 2002 he was living with his parents in Lincoln (think it's from the electoral role) and 2005/2006 it shows as him living with 3 random females.... house share?

Reactions: 6
He recently posted this on his Instagram about seeing his dad
that’s near me. Southwell to Lincoln is about an Hour? To Nottingham it’s 20mins. So his dad took him to his girlfriends, snort

He went very quiet when his Dad came in the room, and ignored the question "was that your Dad". Both done lateral flow tests....presume his visiting relatives is to vulnerable family. I looked at 192.com and in 2002 he was living with his parents in Lincoln (think it's from the electoral role) and 2005/2006 it shows as him living with 3 random females.... house share?
course he lived with 3 females, dirty dog

Reactions: 1
12 days of Christmas (poncy Paul edition), a Tattle special:

On the first day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, a video in the same hoody.

On the second day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the third day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me three turned down jobs, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG(technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, eleven excuses of being a tit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, 12 feet pictures, eleven excuses of being a tit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.
👏👏 love it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yeha that was me who asked .. what a twit! He will just say he works in healthcare
Except he doesn’t work in healthcare, he’s a professional dole dosser at this point. Get down the bloody job center paul you lazy bellend

someone asked him last night if he’s addicted to tiktok and he replied “well…you’re the one who comes on my lives watching me so…if we’re gonna talk about being addicted why do you watch me”

i don’t mind a bit of sarcastic humour at all but it’s tiresome when every response is sarcastic. if i was sophie i’d be well sick of it by now, i wonder if he ever gives her a straight answer?

or natalie could be one of us and knew he couldn’t delete her comment 👀 that’d be fun 🤣
this is what I thought…. Natalie.. you out there babs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.