SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#6 Suggestion… Paul is still here to make us smile. It’s only a matter of time before he has a file.

Reactions: 7
12 days of Christmas (poncy Paul edition), a Tattle special:

On the first day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, a video in the same hoody.

On the second day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the third day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me three turned down jobs, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG(technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, eleven excuses of being a tit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, 12 feet pictures, eleven excuses of being a tit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.
Genius

Suggestion
Tesco meet, show us ya feet, I’m the amazing Poncy Breach, big hugs sweet! 😆

Reactions: 15
N#6 suggestions
“Paul’s gf is amazing don’t you know, they’ll be kissing under the mistletoes”

Sophie babs, get here and spread it, I’ll pay you with my universal credit

Reactions: 2
You can see where he's clicking on people's profiles whilst on live as his face lights up. He must be checking the troll accounts

Reactions: 6
I tell you what, he remembers everyone in his lives, he always says stuff about them like he knows the people saying hello. He will mention where they live etc. that’s why I keep quiet because he seems to be able to really remember username etc

Reactions: 3
Haha someone asked if he’s been on tv.. my response “only on crime watch” haha then I got muted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.