SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul, duck off !!! No one hates Francis so don’t you even try to compare yourself to him you cretin! Francis is a wonderful kind soul. Grrr I could punch you for bringing him into it 🤬😡🤬😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Paul, duck off !!! No one hates Francis so don’t you even try to compare yourself to him you cretin! Francis is a wonderful kind soul. Grrr I could punch you for bringing him into it 🤬😡🤬😡
I’ve never seen any hate on Francis posts, the lads a legend

Reactions: 6
I thought that too no one ever hates on the lad haha

Reactions: 3
Hi ho hi ho it’s off to troll I go

Don’t you dare mention Francis 😤😤😤😤😤

I asked him what he’s got Jake for Christmas and MUTED
Trying to get in on the wholesome Francis hype who I’ll protect at all costs.
Your not in the same league mate…Jog on!

Reactions: 5
Surely sophie sees all these comments and it makes her cringe!!! If they don’t then his comeback must!! SURELY!!!!
She can’t look at him while doing a live and think “wow, you’re amazing I fancy you so much!!” My fiancé comes home from work and I’m like phwaaaaa absolute fitty! Or when he fixes tit I’m like YES PLEASE 😂
What does breachy do? Goes live.

Trying to get in on the wholesome Francis hype.
Your not in the same league mate. Francis goes outside.
And has friends

Reactions: 3
I tell you what, he remembers everyone in his lives, he always says stuff about them like he knows the people saying hello. He will mention where they live etc. that’s why I keep quiet because he seems to be able to really remember username etc
He is wily, I’ve noticed that as well.

Last edited:
Hi ho hi ho it’s off to troll I go

Don’t you dare mention Francis 😤😤😤😤😤

I asked him what he’s got Jake for Christmas and MUTED
Trying his hardest to get a mention off Francis thinking it'll boost his following 😂😂😂 soooooo transparent 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said Celtic or Rangers!! He said Rangers!

I knew it hahaha
Sorry I’m a Celtic fan, makes me dislike him even more 😆

Hear him trying to say Au Revoir at the end 🤣 awvwa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying his hardest to get a mention off Francis thinking it'll boost his following 😂😂😂 soooooo transparent 🥱
Francis is king 👑, he wouldn’t dare

Trying to get in on the wholesome Francis hype who I’ll protect at all costs.
Your not in the same league mate…Jog on!
I’ll defend two people in my life. My own child, and Francis

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FAA2EA81-B5C1-472F-8F46-13FC04D696D8.jpeg

the constant “I’m sorry that I’m not” in reply to ANYTHING is so jarring

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.