SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It should be a law that Paul should not be able to speak about women, let alone try and mock them.

Come on Casper the not so friendly ghost, get your girlfriends hair extensions out your dyed fluff. 41 acting 14, grim little man

Reactions: 4
This has to be the best thing I’ve ever seen

I’m crying at the edits wish we could have a joint TikTok just so we could all upload edits and just howl about them

Or… someone make an account and upload the edits from here Pahaha that Christmas carol needs to be shared with the world

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
New video alert... we only watch because we are laughing at you not feeling your vibez paul.

Stop this is bloody amazing

what a wrongun, hes just waiting around tesco saying hello to random heads on his live constantly. Does anyone actually enjoy his lives? or does everyone just watching because hes strange?

that’s near me. Southwell to Lincoln is about an Hour? To Nottingham it’s 20mins. So his dad took him to his girlfriends, snort

course he lived with 3 females, dirty dog

There was me thinking in my head ‘2002 living with his dad then 3 females in 2005 how was he not living with his ex then’ I then remembered his ex was just out of nappies in 2002

Reactions: 8
Imagine doing ya shop and that freak is walking around talking to his phone. I'd actually vomit.

what a wrongun, hes just waiting around tesco saying hello to random heads on his live constantly. Does anyone actually enjoy his lives? or does everyone just watching because hes strange?
Because he's strange. At no point in my adult life have I ever felt the need to livestream from a supermarket. He's not right in the head

I have no idea why he deletes every bloody comment on his video.

which supermarket? I’m getting in my car

Imagine doing ya shop and that freak is walking around talking to his phone. I'd actually vomit.
If I saw someone doing this I'd report him to the store. I'm sure there's regulations against filming in store without prior notice, especially as it goes out publicly.

Because he's strange. At no point in my adult life have I ever felt the need to livestream from a supermarket. He's not right in the head
Because he's strange. It's better than hollyoaks, even more unbelievable too. 41 year old man, walking round tescos on a live, saying hello to random people.. getting erratic about chicken Kiev. Love if his card declined.

If I saw someone doing this I'd report him to the store. I'm sure there's regulations against filming in store without prior notice, especially as it goes out publicly.
I work in a hospital and we don’t allow live streaming

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.