SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys... I'm not 100% sure but I think he has said his family is from Lincoln. I'm wondering if he has moved "home" with his dad.
He won't admit it because, you know,
- 41, a n, no job, no money, living in his dads basement/bathroom. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 928578
Tina the terror begging for attention part 2; donā€™t ask me huns but ask me x
Tina darling, Iā€™m this šŸ¤ close to making you your very own thread on here. You absolute scrambled beg on toast.

So guys... I'm not 100% sure but I think he has said his family is from Lincoln. I'm wondering if he has moved "home" with his dad.
ooh Iā€™m visiting Lincoln next week to visit the other halfā€™s family. Iā€™d LOVE to bump into himšŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tina darling, Iā€™m this šŸ¤ close to making you your very own thread on here. You absolute scrambled beg on toast.

ooh Iā€™m visiting Lincoln next week to visit the other halfā€™s family. Iā€™d LOVE to bump into himšŸ¤­
Careful you donā€™t bump too hard into him, heā€™ll snap like a twig

Sophieā€™s new Vid.. Iā€™m struggling to see what theyā€™ve got to look forward too?
You have no job
Your boyfriend has no job
Your entire relationship is built on TikTok
Your boyfriend canā€™t cook, wonā€™t cook and canā€™t afford to take you for a meal
Your dates are the weekly big shop
Maybe thereā€™s an increase in universal credit? Maybe thatā€™s what she means.
maybe sheā€™s getting a new sofa for them to spend their entire relationship on?
Ooohā€¦ new ring light??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was thinking the same, he mentioned heā€™d just watched football with his dad

Reactions: 4
has he really got nothing better to do of a morning than jump live as soon as he wakes up? And he has the nerve to call other people sad? The cheek

Reactions: 5
Someone asked if heā€™s put the Christmas tree up and his reply was ā€œSophieā€™s already got her Christmas tree upā€.
Every single reply is either a condescending reply or something about Sophie, heā€™s literally obsessed and itā€™s scary.

Reactions: 10
Someone asked him why does he act like a child and he just went on one saying if he is a child then sheā€™s just sat watching a child and what makes him a child šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
Never posted here but wtf is he on about?

someone called Steven asked how he got his account back, fairly normal question considering he was banned for 2 days. Paul then calls him out saying Steven is a 33 year old man on TikTok and shouldnā€™t believe everything he reads? I honestly donā€™t understand why he canā€™t just say oh I wrote to TikTok and they reactivated it? He obviously wants to avoid the whole thing because of why he got taken off in the first place. Mr nonce

Reactions: 9
Omg someone asked why he got banned and he said ā€œbecause thereā€™s glitches in tiktokā€ hahahhaahahhahaahaha what a bleeping idiot.
How stupid does he think people are??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Heā€™s fixated on trying to make a ā€œfoolā€ out of other people he reminds me of that kid in school that if anyone called them names their only comeback would be ā€œI know you are but what am Iā€

Reactions: 7
Someone asked him what job he has an he completely ignored the question šŸ˜‚
The word babs makes me want to throw up

Reactions: 3
Completely ignored Chloeā€™s question šŸ¤”

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So apparently heā€™s just visiting family? We all know heā€™s living with his dad.
if someone came to visit me and buggered off to their gfs constantly Iā€™d be annoyed tbh.

Reactions: 2
the thing is the chances of people actually liking or taking interest in him are now so low because of how he greets people with his sarcastic, over the top replies. He shouldnā€™t go live cause his nice guy act doesnā€™t work lmao

Reactions: 1
They won't last long. They literally do nothing fun together just sit in rehearsing tiktoks

Reactions: 1
For someone who says the hate comments donā€™t bother him he spends a lot of time reacting to them šŸ¤£
Heā€™ll even click on their profile to see their age and then try and roast them unsuccessfully on their profile pic or videos.
Wonder what he was wrappingā€¦Poundland shite for Sophie most likely.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.