Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigHugzBabz

As if he thinks cause some stupid cow who’s probably sent him feet pics has subscribed that others actually will. ‘Now I can focus on you lot your important not the trolls’ now your wanting the teenage girls your grooming to pay to be groomed? Your a delight

Reactions: 11

hugotom

I’ve noticed something else which enforces just how calculated Paul really is. Perhaps people will know more than me, but based on the information I have gathered, would you guys say Paul goes for a certain type of girl? Perhaps a girl who comes from a turbulent background and has various issues? It seems like he wants a very specific type of girl. Young (absolutely necessary) vulnerable and someone who looks up to him and views him as almost a father figure. If these theories hold any truth, then perhaps Paul is even more dangerous than we originally thought.

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
YES!!! i fell pregnant within 3 month of getting with my current partner. My child still didn’t meet him until I was 9 month pregnant because I thought it was too soon so that was after we had been together for a year, then we still didn’t move in together for another 9 months. Might not sound conventional to some considering we had a child together then but was I hell just chucking a strange man at my first child saying this is my boyfriend he’s going to sleep at our house and we are going to sleep at his and he’s your new dad.
I read that as if you meant the baby you were pregnant with 😂😂😂 I was thinking “well you both didn’t technically meet the baby until you were 9 months pregnant” 😂😂😂

• Haha

anonforever

Chatty Member
Tina needs to remove her bulbous head from Pedalo Pauls arse & get some fresh air.
Tina is personally the mod I dislike the most. She is on his lives CONSTANTLY, she acts like she’s his employee. She has literally 0 banter and just mutes people left right and centre, that woman has no joy in her life.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
His feet look cold and clammy and like he would have long toenails and crusty skin on his heels. Imagine feeling them against your legs in bed at night 🤢🤮 I can’t stop imagining it, so yall are gonna have to as well haha

• Haha
  • Sick

BigHugzBabz

How fucking irritating is he going on about this subscription thing when people are asking him why they can’t see it

‘I’m part of a select few who can see it and are trialing it for tik tok’

Aye paul mate cause out of all the people on tik tok with huge followings they chose a scabby nonce to trial it out for them

• Haha

potatoface431

Chatty Member
I do think Sophie is actually a sweetheart, I think she’s vulnerable at the mo and he’s played on that big time. I guarantee he suggested and pushed her to bring her son this weekend, he’s very manipulative. He probably guilt tripped and emotionally blackmailed her.

Calabria

VIP Member
Well I think you’re all being super mean and I can’t wait to spend £4.49 a month to have access to a red bread clip emoji and a BIG HUGZ BABZ sticker 🤪

• Haha

cdawwg

She just said they’re going to IKEA tomorrow and he said “did you just announce where we are going tomorrow, did you announce our location” laughed about it and then he said “I don’t think any of my haters will be there because they’re too scared to see me face to face, bless their little cotton socks” 😳
NO ONE IS GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN IN IKEA PAUL BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE JOBS !! What a sad loser.
Why are they going to IKEA I wonder ? You buy furniture etc from there ? Are they moving in together ? Also, they both don’t have jobs so who’s paying for this trip ?

Watch his face change in the second video when Sarah says ‘are you scared about Sophie going out on Friday’ and ‘are you gonna scare her before she goes out’
This man is terrifying
Hahaha when I was typing it I could feel his anger. He really is quite intimidating ina. Way that I can tell he would resort to anger and violence with a woman and then cry and hit his head and punch walls. He is an abuser 100%. God help her on Friday, her phone will be going mental. I stick by what I said tho, it’s creep hiding in the shadows watching her on a live. It’s like listening in on a phone call or looking through the windows. I want to punch him so hard in the face

BigHugs

He keeps mentioning that he's so happy because of Sophie and she's the source of his happiness.. thats teenager behaviour!