SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a backpack, but then again I work in high end fashion so the backpack makes me look cool not like a middle aged man dressing up as a child!

I keep watching the video he has pinned where he grabs her bum, he genuinely thinks he’s a catch doesn’t he? The state of him, it’s all for show. One day his world will come crashing down, hopefully when nice but dim Sophie dumps him.

Genuine question, does he ever change his clothes?

Reactions: 4
I have a backpack, but then again I work in high end fashion so the backpack makes me look cool not like a middle aged man dressing up as a child!

I keep watching the video he has pinned where he grabs her bum, he genuinely thinks he’s a catch doesn’t he? The state of him, it’s all for show. One day his world will come crashing down, hopefully when nice but dim Sophie dumps him.

Genuine question, does he ever change his clothes?
I don’t think he does, well he seems to have a very limited selection, navy jumper and I’ve seen him in a grey hoodie I think. And those skinny black jeans are stuck to him! Probably not seen a washing machine since he bought them!

I’m a bit late to the party, only just discovered this amazing thread, so may have already been said but genuine question, could he be having some kind of midlife crisis?? Or has he always been this creepy..? looks like he has quite the little fan club going off his tiktok tho 🤢

I swear during the live, when he'd walked to the back of the room for the 150th time, she said under her breath "kill me now" or something like that.. also, it was so weird when he started asking her what her favourite time was, and her favourite letter of the alphabet.. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not but wow, zero chemistry. Poor girl.

Going private with nearly 80k followers is like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Radio silence from them both today... odd 🤔 trouble in paradise already?

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe how many people are jumping on here about him, I smelled a rat as soon as he came on my fyp I couldn’t wait to get on here and see if there was a thread about him! Now there’s 3🤣 please if anyone has any info about him tell someone, anyone! He’s so dangerous

Reactions: 19
Has he ever gone this long before without posting or going live? Unless he’s doing this for attention and boom he’ll appear back out of nowhere to annoy everyone

Reactions: 5
He doesn't do anything with his life so I'm sure he'll crawl back from under his rock soon.

Reactions: 6
Hope he’s not gnawed too many holes in his jumper sleeves with nothing better to do today 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed a post that was pinned for followers only is now no longer pinned, so he is active on TikTok just not posting oddly.

The only thing that will keep him away from TikTok would be a break up, I don’t even think death would as he could be the poor little boy lost with that one. He’ll be back tonight, there is no chance either of them will go a day without posting but I imagine he’ll be reading this now rubbing his greasy little hands with glee that people are talking about him.

• Haha
I feel bad for Sophie. I recon he stayed that long at his place because she was threatened by her safety if she said she wanted to leave.
I recon she’s finally realised what tit she’s got herself in; I hope for her physical safety and emotional mental health she leaves

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.