SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i reckon her comments in her live last night about not wanting to do a dual live with him again have upset him and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been sulking and/or giving her the silent treatment, hence the big flounce and making his account private/not posting today.

there was also a user who was commenting on Sophie’s live saying that she needs her own space from Paul, and instead of blocking the comments Sophie was actually engaging with them and answering them, and I know that would’ve got Paul’s back up if he was watching….although I’m not sure his ego would allow him to sit back and stay quiet if he was watching.
Yeah that was me on my fake account. I have photos and videos of her. She was trying to say that she doesn’t spend all the time together. And I said it was invariable and strange that they together, then he calls, then duals, then mods, it’s just bizarre as fuckkk. Haah and she was like “we do have space” but you can tel they don’t. But if Paul was there he would have gone mental, blocked me, and had a huge fit. He definitely is on the spectrum

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She might be dim but she’s stunning, duck knows how Paul managed that…

Reactions: 8
Please tell me she was with Paul when this was filmed and she shot it at his house....cos if thats her house....they both have the same sofa 👀
Nah that’s her house, you can tell by the bit of decoration on the wall lol, none at Paul’s

Reactions: 3
this is complete speculation but i wonder if Sophie’s mum had a female partner so had two mums? I had a look too and that was the only conclusion I could come up with lol
mad with myself. Her mum came into live the other day and I screenshotted, but then deleted cos I was like “wtf am I doing”. Paul was flirting with her, fkin rank

Was anyone aware of him when he was with his ex? Was she featured on his tiktok?
he split with his wife(Jazz) this time last year. It’s actually her birthday this month so use that to your trolling advantage

Reactions: 4
Yeah that was me on my fake account. I have photos and videos of her. She was trying to say that she doesn’t spend all the time together. And I said it was invariable and strange that they together, then he calls, then duals, then mods, it’s just bizarre as fuckkk. Haah and she was like “we do have space” but you can tel they don’t. But if Paul was there he would have gone mental, blocked me, and had a huge fit. He definitely is on the spectrum
i thought it might’ve been someone from here!!

you were completely right in what you were saying too though, it’s sooo full on and i could see it becoming very suffocating very quickly. and i’m glad you were given the chance to spell out clearly what you meant, especially after she had a bit of a rough live with him…she got a little defensive (“no it’s not like that…”) but i do hope it made her think a little about how unhealthy it is.

and i absolutely agree that you wouldn’t have got half a chance if Paul was watching - he doesn’t like the thought of other people influencing what Sophie might think of him.

does anyone know if she’s still on social media? i remember thinking how uncomfortable she looked on his lives too but then she sorta disappeared. do we know if she’s still alive?? lol kidding. kinda.

Reactions: 1
i thought it might’ve been someone from here!!

you were completely right in what you were saying too though, it’s sooo full on and i could see it becoming very suffocating very quickly. and i’m glad you were given the chance to spell out clearly what you meant, especially after she had a bit of a rough live with him…she got a little defensive (“no it’s not like that…”) but i do hope it made her think a little about how unhealthy it is.

and i absolutely agree that you wouldn’t have got half a chance if Paul was watching - he doesn’t like the thought of other people influencing what Sophie might think of him.

does anyone know if she’s still on social media? i remember thinking how uncomfortable she looked on his lives too but then she sorta disappeared. do we know if she’s still alive?? lol kidding. kinda.
Her last public post on FB was 30th October not so sure about Insta but someone from here has her following him can't remember his @

Or do you mean his ex lol because I don't even know her name lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.