SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to find he’s bloody private 😂 awwwww Paul!!

can someone update me, I slept and now there’s a new thread hahaha

Reactions: 3
Just watched the Michael buble video back. It isn’t normal getting jealous over celebrities. He’s acting like he’s joking about it but in reality he’s not. Also spoke with my sister last night about the situation as I said yesterday he’s messaged her before. He asked her to call him daddy a few times. 🚩
Is this genuine??? Is this the same sister you said has only just turned 17?? And he asked her to call him DADDY??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is this genuine??? Is this the same sister you said has only just turned 17?? And he asked her to call him DADDY??

Yeah I’m trying to get more information out of her. If I can get her to open up and give me screenshots I will share.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watched the Michael buble video back. It isn’t normal getting jealous over celebrities. He’s acting like he’s joking about it but in reality he’s not. Also spoke with my sister last night about the situation as I said yesterday he’s messaged her before. He asked her to call him daddy a few times. 🚩
STOP!! He does not give off "daddy" vibes.. Nothing about him is domineering or sexy or even warrants being called Daddy... He's a weasle and there's women out there that would chew him up and spit out his bones!

Reactions: 10
This used to be a "joke" between the mods, but to roll this out to a young child is vile. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
That live last night was a car crash.
Like her or not, Paul really let Sophie down when she was feeling the pressure from the comments in her live. If that was my partner (not that I would be wasting my time on lives with them) I would be so disappointed that they were pissing about whilst I was getting hounded.
what a bizarre man!

Reactions: 11
Yeah no I'm not down with the whole "daddy" tit because the POS who SA me forced me to call him it so any man who wants anyone to call them that sets alarm bells ringing and is a major red flag.

The fact he's potentially messaged a 17 year old asking her to call him that is gross and he needs cancelling and banned permanently the gross vile little man

Reactions: 9
Sad soppy video will be up soon, guarantee it ! He sets himself private and addresses all the “undeserved hate” he’s been receiving and in the same declaring how none of it is affecting him.

Reactions: 5
Yuck, I actually loathe the whole ‘daddy’ thing. It just seems wrong. I’m not a prude by any stretch but it’s just a major turn off and creepy as duck asking a young girl to call you that 🤢

Reactions: 6
Trued to message you but it doesn't seem possible
I dont think we can do private messages on here.

Yuck, I actually loathe the whole ‘daddy’ thing. It just seems wrong. I’m not a prude by any stretch but it’s just a major turn off and creepy as duck asking a young girl to call you that 🤢
I thought it was a BDSM type thing. U know all that dominating stuff which is fine but him being the older man and dating/trying to date younger girls is obviously a reoccurring thing for him. When I was younger, like 19, I dated a guy that was 39. At the time i thought nothing of it, fast forward to now I'm like WTF was I thinking?! What was he thinking?! I was old enough to be his kid. It's just weird AF. I was a vulnerable, messed up girl and he probably took advantage of that. Like Paul, preying on the young & vulnerable.

Reactions: 8
I keep watching that video of him with the backpack. Blows my mind! Can you imagine him on a works night out (when he had a job!). What on Earth were his colleagues doing? Xmas party, him on dance floor, everyone drunk and cheering. That’s where he has got his confidence from I reckon. He believed the hype

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Bublè thing has honestly creeped me out, if Sophie can't see that massive red flag she's too far gone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.