SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Sophie is actually a sweetheart, I think she’s vulnerable at the mo and he’s played on that big time. I guarantee he suggested and pushed her to bring her son this weekend, he’s very manipulative. He probably guilt tripped and emotionally blackmailed her.

Reactions: 11
feel bad for the thread title now 🤣 she was warned by so many people though. She made her bed now she has to lie in it. Hopefully she will see sense ASAP
while I get your point, I've been that girl before and not seen through a guys bs, and not believed what people were saying about him because I was vulnerable. it does happen unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
I think when she’s with Paul she adopts his mannerisms (the laughing on live, the sarcy replies back to people- then again, it would be hard not to with him constantly shouting over her in the background) but when she’s on her own, she’s herself. When she’s with Paul, she’s Paul’s trophy... when she’s alone, she’s just Sophie. I don’t think she’s a bad girl, I think she’s made a wrong judgement of character and I still agree she shouldn’t have taken her child to his home, that opinion will never change. I think personally the more hate he gets, the more he will cling and suffocate her to not seem like a loser to the ‘trolls’, to the point where she’ll realise she needs to breathe and he’s just not worth it anymore.

Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity, what is everyone hoping to achieve by sending so many hate messages to Paul and Sophie? I don’t disagree in any way with the comments made re his narcissistic, unhealthy, aggressive behaviour, and there are certainly concerns re his communication with young girls, but is harassing someone online the right course of action? I say this largely because it will no doubt reach the rumour mill at his son’s school - and regardless of his father’s strange behaviour online, I do not think it’s fair that the situation is aggravated to the point that his son may receive (likely even more than already) difficulty/nasty comments as a result. It’s certainly a tricky one as it’s hard, and wrong, to stand by and watch. However, something about the sudden surge of hate online does not sit right with me. Understandably, many of you will likely disagree with my thoughts here so apologies for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it mad disrespectful (and soul destroying) when he was calling women ‘bubs’ and ‘gorgeous’ when she’s literally on a live with him as well? If he genuinely cared about her he’d have told her to get off the live and phone her, not make everyone go to her page?

Reactions: 12
Out of curiosity, what is everyone hoping to achieve by sending so many hate messages to Paul and Sophie? I don’t disagree in any way with the comments made re his narcissistic, unhealthy, aggressive behaviour, and there are certainly concerns re his communication with young girls, but is harassing someone online the right course of action? I say this largely because it will no doubt reach the rumour mill at his son’s school - and regardless of his father’s strange behaviour online, I do not think it’s fair that the situation is aggravated to the point that he may receive (likely even more than already) difficulty/nasty comments as a result. It’s certainly a tricky one as it’s hard, and wrong, to stand by and watch. However, something about the sudden surge of hate online does not sit right with me. Understandably, many of you will likely disagree with my thoughts here so apologies for that.
are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He acts like I acted at 14 with my first girlfriend, it's embarrassing and cringeworthy to watch but I just simply can't look away. He's a horrid little manchild, although it does concern me at just how invested I am in all of this 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Out of curiosity, what is everyone hoping to achieve by sending so many hate messages to Paul and Sophie? I don’t disagree in any way with the comments made re his narcissistic, unhealthy, aggressive behaviour, and there are certainly concerns re his communication with young girls, but is harassing someone online the right course of action? I say this largely because it will no doubt reach the rumour mill at his son’s school - and regardless of his father’s strange behaviour online, I do not think it’s fair that the situation is aggravated to the point that he may receive (likely even more than already) difficulty/nasty comments as a result. It’s certainly a tricky one as it’s hard, and wrong, to stand by and watch. However, something about the sudden surge of hate online does not sit right with me. Understandably, many of you will likely disagree with my thoughts here so apologies for that.
Totally agree with you! I know everyone likes to come together to discuss these things and fine. But people were wrong at the beginning with his boys mum being 16 giving birth to then find out she was actually a bit older. The age gap yeah people will find it hard but it happens. I just saw that looking at it tonight was a bit too much if I’m honest.

Reactions: 3
Sophie seems decent tbf, Paul is so self-obsessed he didnt even notice she was upset by all the hate
No I'm sorry.. Decent people don't take their 3 year old child to go meet some grotty old n off the Internet and let him play daddy 2 weeks into a relationship and after the live last night where she was vile towards someone for asking if it wasn't a bit soon she has no decency

Reactions: 18
Ya’ll are forgetting that Sophie took her CHILD to meet a stranger on the internet, then proceeded to take him for a 3 day sleepover. The girl knows nothing about him, just what he’s told her and her own impressions whatever they maybe. Shes Probably fragile from the break up with the ex but shes not stupid! Shes in the comments writing back to people who are blowing smoke up her arse n blocking the ones that dont, taking a leaf out of Breaches book. Maybe shes fickle and easily led. If your stupid enough to allow yourself to “settle down” after 7 days of knowing someone, and allowing that person in your kids life, then more fool you dip tit. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 27
Ya’ll are forgetting that Sophie took her CHILD to meet a stranger on the internet, then proceeded to take him for a 3 day sleepover. The girl knows nothing about him, just what he’s told her and her own impressions whatever they maybe. Shes Probably fragile from the break up with the ex but shes not stupid! Shes in the comments writing back to people who are blowing smoke up her arse n blocking the ones that dont, taking a leaf out of Breaches book. Maybe shes fickle and easily led. If your stupid enough to allow yourself to “settle down” after 7 days of knowing someone, and allowing that person in your kids life, then more fool you dip tit. You reap what you sow.
Not to mention makes hundreds of videos about her ex I'm assuming her child's dad although actually wouldn't shock me if it was another ex at this point. Doesn't let her child's dad see his son but allows someone she doesn't even know to have him in a video and all over a live where anyone could see.

Bare in mind this man went on a live with this woman talking about thongs and tit in front of his own son he barely sees and doesn't bother with when he is there.

She's doing it for attention, she knows people will be curious about the situation and follow her so she can stroke her ego and try and make her ex jealous which I'm sorry no ex would ever be jealous of her choice in rebound

Reactions: 13
Haven’t seen anyone recap, so here we go:

Paul is still a nice guy, who’s just being him. Still hasn’t noticed he has more than one arm during his dance recitals.

He’s done with the haterz, because as well all seem to forget, he’s a lovely person and technically, he hasn’t done anything wrong.

Paul’s tik tok manager is still trying to find a way out of his locked cupboard, he’ll only let her out if she makes people like him and make his past disappear. (Goodbye forever babe)

Paul enjoys a game of happy families whilst forgetting he’s already fucked the game up as he completely forgot he has another son (oops)

Poor Sophie is realising what it’s like to have two children now and not just one.

He’s currently lost 2 stone due to ‘stress’ but really it’s just the missing fabric from his thumbs holes.

He’s mods have upped and fucked off leaving him with the ‘haterz’ piling in like last orders at the bar.

And last but not least, he’s still a pasty, narcissistic, n0ncèy parading his mrs around like a show horse.

PS, Paul, your beard is wank.

Lots of love, us tattlers xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Out of curiosity, what is everyone hoping to achieve by sending so many hate messages to Paul and Sophie? I don’t disagree in any way with the comments made re his narcissistic, unhealthy, aggressive behaviour, and there are certainly concerns re his communication with young girls, but is harassing someone online the right course of action? I say this largely because it will no doubt reach the rumour mill at his son’s school - and regardless of his father’s strange behaviour online, I do not think it’s fair that the situation is aggravated to the point that his son may receive (likely even more than already) difficulty/nasty comments as a result. It’s certainly a tricky one as it’s hard, and wrong, to stand by and watch. However, something about the sudden surge of hate online does not sit right with me. Understandably, many of you will likely disagree with my thoughts here so apologies for that.

I understand your point and I understand you may not disagree with some points... but Paul has had a rep on TikTok for a long time. If anything, the videos Paul produced, for example the ‘shut up, and bend over’ video, or the squid game video where he stuck his tongue out would have more than likely got back to his son already. This isnt the only place that speaks about Paul, he is all over TikTok with his videos being shared, duetted, stitched, edited. His son is 13/14, at some point I’m sure one of his school friends have came across his dads videos and seen the comments there which are just as bad, if not worse than on here.

also, in regards to this particular website- Paul goes onto live and talks to people like they are peasants and beneath him. He offends and takes the mick out of people (homophobic comments/slating their lives/ their parenting skills). Just last night he went in on some poor woman who didn’t even leave a hate comment because she makes tiktoks with her children. That’s his outlet... why can’t the people he has offended and upset for over a year with his comments have an outlet too?

not an argument by the way- just a healthy debate!

Reactions: 13
I understand your point and I understand you may not disagree with some points... but Paul has had a rep on TikTok for a long time. If anything, the videos Paul produced, for example the ‘shut up, and bend over’ video, or the squid game video where he stuck his tongue out would have more than likely got back to his son already. This isnt the only place that speaks about Paul, he is all over TikTok with his videos being shared, duetted, stitched, edited. His son is 13/14, at some point I’m sure one of his school friends have came across his dads videos and seen the comments there which are just as bad, if not worse than on here.

also, in regards to this particular website- Paul goes onto live and talks to people like they are peasants and beneath him. He offends and takes the mick out of people (homophobic comments/slating their lives/ their parenting skills). Just last night he went in on some poor woman who didn’t even leave a hate comment because she makes tiktoks with her children. That’s his outlet... why can’t the people he has offended and upset for over a year with his comments have an outlet too?

not an argument by the way- just a healthy debate!
Appreciate the response, thank you. Sorry, should have clarified that my concern is with the direct hate on Tik Tok. I completely agree that there should be a forum (such as this) to discuss any genuine concerns - if Paul chooses to read then that is his prerogative. I also (perhaps naively) think that Tik Tok is likely to have a wider school age audience than this site?!

Appreciate the response, thank you. Sorry, should have clarified that my concern is with the direct hate on Tik Tok. I completely agree that there should be a forum (such as this) to discuss any genuine concerns - if Paul chooses to read then that is his prerogative. I also (perhaps naively) think that Tik Tok is likely to have a wider school age audience than this site?!
Absolutely it does... I’m not sure on the statistics but if I was to estimate I would say the most common demographic age group would be between 13-20.

I did make a jokey comment once on one of his TikTok videos when we were following eachother, maybe just under a year ago, and he replied back something so sarcastic (I can’t remember what it was now, it’s been so long) and I instantly unfollowed him due to condescending response. I haven’t commented on his TikTok since, nor his lives... I’ve kept it to myself until I found this forum a few days ago

Reactions: 2
Honestly, Sophie is nearly 30 years old, she should know herself that she’s behaved irresponsibly taking her son to that weirdos house. I’ve got no sympathy for her. She’s using him for clout imo and her sons caught up in that.
I think she’s bitten off more than she can chew with him though. He needs help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.