SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I have noticed is that the last few weeks he’s hardly been live. Before that he was live morning, noon & night. Reckon his “TT manager” has told him to reign it in. HahHh
No it won't be that. He's not needing to groom constantly now he's fooled Sophie into his Web. He uses tiktok to meet young females. Mission accomplished.

Reactions: 6
One thing I have noticed is that the last few weeks he’s hardly been live. Before that he was live morning, noon & night. Reckon his “TT manager” has told him to reign it in. HahHh
He said in one of his lives ‘as his relationship develops he’ll still probably post daily but won’t be live because he’ll be spending his time with Sophie

He said in one of his lives ‘as his relationship develops he’ll still probably post daily but won’t be live because he’ll be spending his time with Sophie
As I said, Mission accomplished. Same pattern as Frankie. Do you remember her Paul? The woman you were SO SO in love with just a few weeks ago. You're so needy, you fall in love more times than a 12 year old, and react like one too . The crying, staring into the distance, sad music. You are not well man.

Reactions: 3
The lyrics don’t even make any sense

Reactions: 1
Like I said, we can only imagine how long he's been love bombing her, gaslighting her & manipulating her... He doesnt work and neither does she so I can imagine it was an all day every day thing. As soon as she wakes up, he was there all the way till she went to sleep. and if she woke in the night, he was there again too. I get what your saying though I do.

Paul also mentioned the other day on one of his lives that he messaged Sophie on Instagram but it was MONTHS before she even replied to him. ....make of that what you will

Reactions: 8
Paul also mentioned the other day on one of his lives that he messaged Sophie on Instagram but it was MONTHS before she even replied to him. ....make of that what you will
And this is why he's so keen for females to follow him on Instagram. Make of that what you will too..

Reactions: 4
Y’know, I had always wondered what happened to Frankie. He was all over her all of the time and then boom. Nothing. Is she even still on tiktok?

Reactions: 2
The dirt she must have on him I don't blame her for coming off as I can imagine he made her life hell

I hope you're all learning our new national anthem

Sing it with me now:
It’s on my bubba
It's on my boo boo boo boo

And Paul just so you know Jack Graelish is a bit of me
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry why is Declan McKenna duetting that stupid jack grealish song?… Never seen that duet before, he is quite a famous singer

This song absolutely haunts me. I swear just as I’m falling asleep I hear the faded voice of Paul saying ‘it’s on my boo boo boo boo’.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.