Snapshoteye #28 Congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh it’s gonna be an entertaining next few weeks

Anyone handing out free popcorn? I think i want some …. x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would you rather wear his covid mask for 1 hour or let him tickle your face with his bare foot while smiling at you for 5 minutes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wow. Just caught up after a busy day! I have a weird conflicting feeling about the restraining order.
I hope it’s true so his weirdo fans see him for who he is, but I wish it wasn’t true so that there wasn’t another victim.

Even if this is true, he will still never think he has done anything wrong. There will always be an excuse or deflection.

I don’t know lads.. is there any point of us trying? This narc isn’t going to listen to anyone??

Reactions: 3
I have a really important question guys.

Would you live without tiktok for 10k?
Let me put this question back to you, why would I have to? Why would I have to choose between them? It’s my life, and I’m a content creator.

HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up. Wow I’m so speechless. April is gonna be a wild time, buckle up everyone.

All jokes aside, the stories that are coming out are getting more and more sinister. Everyone make sure your mental health is the number one priority. Take time away from tattle and tiktok if needed.

Im giving out hugs if anyone needs one.

Love you babs X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, as an OG, I left this for 3 months and came back and sheeeeesh it’s crazy. What’s the court case?
I just came to see if Ashley cain and his disgusting mess of an ex had been found out for fraud yet

• Wow
Reactions: 8
eee. It’s Tuesday guys. Anyone giving out free hugs? I think I need one

Reactions: 5
Only Paul thinks going to different cities across the UK is to meet women is “travelling” 😭 our cultural king xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, as an OG, I left this for 3 months and came back and sheeeeesh it’s crazy. What’s the court case?
I just came to see if Ashley cain and his disgusting mess of an ex had been found out for fraud yet
EX? I thought him and saf were together

Reactions: 4
I'm off work today so he better make the day entertaining. I'm so invested in him right now

Reactions: 2
Not sure how it all works but don’t court cases take months and months to happen? So could this be his son’s mum? Seeing as only in the last year he had his ‘relationships’.
Surely you’d have to have a lot of evidence to get a restraining order which would take time and might explain why he had to stop showing his son (on the very rare occasion he saw him).
Or is it that he’s breached the restraining order which is so bad and that’s why he got a quick court date if it’s been someone in the last few months?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.