Snapshoteye #28 Congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow hamlets, I have a busy day at work and come back to the ultimate tea. ☕ This is something he won’t be able to lie his way out of we there will be records of his court case.

What’s that I hear?… is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s a HELICOPTER HELICOPTER! 🚁

Reactions: 5
Someone call the bloody choppers 🚁🚁🚁 a new thread and a FABULOUS recap. I haven’t posted in this thread since the stupid ponce doxed some fellow piglets. It feels like the good old days. Nice to see pool is playing his old games. As you were x

Hi!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Paul we already know you’re staying at ZedWell hotel in London Piccadilly. You haven’t made it that hard considering you posted a video of your room and we’re bleeping detectives

edited to add: yes Tina make sure you tell paul the piggy police are into him and his super secret hotel 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the duck is he gate keeping going away for the night as if he’s the only person to ever to stay in a hotel he’s such a weirdo some people have responsibilities they can’t just up and leave at any time, clearly getting his bucket list done before he goes to prison

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pool is preaching to everyone to book a holiday or have a night away. Yes Paul, right away Paul, really needed to hear that after your big boy adventure to London. Not like I go to Ibiza 3 times a year and have been various places across the world. Gonna own it and live laugh love it right up now!

Reactions: 8
Why is he making such a big deal out of travelling to London? 😂😭 anyone would think he’d just trecked to Machu Picchu 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s easy to go on a night away to stay in a windowless hotel room when you have no job, no friends, no responsibilities, no son to have custody of. You big whopper 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He 100% jumped off live because his hotel name was just sitting there displayed. I would not be surprised if someone from the 500+ people watching will phone them now

Reactions: 6
I have a really important question guys.

Would you live without tiktok for 10k?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He 100% jumped off live because his hotel name was just sitting there displayed. I would not be surprised if someone from the 500+ people watching will phone them now
He needs to be more careful about displaying his location. He should just keep his pointless tiktok in his drafts until he's home but he can't help himself.

I have a really important question guys.

Would you live without tiktok for 10k?
I do it for 5k

Reactions: 1
What are the chances that Paul’s packing his new toothbrushes and his crusty blood stained trainers into his back pack to change hotels 😂
He’s a runner he’s a track starrrrrrr 🏃‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.