Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How he has managed to fuck up the neck on the new jumper he’s only had 5 minutes? That things gotta hold itself together for the next 3 months of daily wear

Reactions: 9
You tattlers that are paying to comment are giving me life tonight actually sitting gutting myself take a bow guys

Reactions: 7
I feel like we should have some form of hierarchy system for the ones paying to speak to him yous a fucking amazing

Reactions: 8
A 16 year old has just commented asking if they can go on a shopping spree and he said no she was too young. Not too young to take money off though eh Paul

Reactions: 3
Definitely having an episode isn’t he. The thought of being hunted down by 5 men has clearly rattled his little cage wish someone would give him a fucking seeing too it’s well past due. Buckle in guys, feel like we’re headed for a crash with all these call outs now,, and he’s probably going to be crusted into this new jumper the entire time goofy little gif, hi x

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The whisper singing thing is driving me up the wall!!! What the hell is wrong with this bloke!!! We need his dad to come and tell him off again

Reactions: 8
Is that his new jumper?? How has he already ruined the neck on it??
Clearly got home put it on and has been working on some thirst trap videos

Reactions: 6
Who’s gonna tell tina that he’s ignoring her comments cos she’s his age lol

Reactions: 4
Has his live got a delay? Or is he just purposely singing the words ahead of time to prove he actually knows them (even though he clearly doesn’t) and to really emphasis that whispering ick?

Reactions: 11
Has his live got a delay? Or is he just purposely singing the words ahead of time to prove he actually knows them (even though he clearly doesn’t) and to really emphasis that whispering ick?
LOOOL the way I was just about to comment this - his timing is well off!

Reactions: 1
He thinks all the people paying to leave funny comments are all from Tattle when in reality tattle probably makes up 20% of his haters. He has soooo many haters all over tiktok the idiot

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.