Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any screen recordings from the start of his live? Really want to know why he blocked me

He’s trying to say he’s working again. Says he will go live on TT every Thursday unless he’s working, and he’s working this weekend 🙄

Reactions: 1
“That’s hurt me, I’m emotionally redundant now” … do you guys think Pol has learned a new word today? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s emotionally redundant now guys. Turbo isn’t fast enough she’ll be sacked hahaha

How do you watch and still be able to use other apps

Reactions: 3
Im sure snapshoteye got plenty of screen recordings, bless Paul. He can try all he wants to lock people out but he’ll never get them all

duck me the man looks half dead

He learned a new word today which means he use it for the next 3 weeks in every single wrong context !
Man alive he looks awful!! The stress of being exposed may not be showing in his attitude but 100% showing in his appearance.

Reactions: 5
‘i have a lot of money in my bank account’ Honestly paul shut up its disgusting

Theres a vid from his live on the manager page asking a 14yo how her half term was 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Someone asked ‘why don’t you like many men?’ To which he replied ‘ because that’s my choice’ 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Someone asked does he find it difficult to make friends with men or something

And his reply was… I don’t like many men

Yeah because you’ll get battered you bleeping bleep you can’t manipulate a man like you do with women

He’s getting right on my tits

Reactions: 15
Take a shot how many times pork chops mentions having money in the bank account…. Be hammered by 10pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.