Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has seen the video of him apparently he's gonna be on Comic Relief doing a 24 hour danceathon????????????? wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What?!?!? Spill the tea Hamlet x
There was a girl who subscribed to comment on his live and he was being his noncey self but her bio actually stated she was 18 and he had followed her or liked her instagrams pics aswell i believe

Then someone commented on here saying the girl was thier niece so its being dealt with

Reactions: 6
There was a girl who subscribed to comment on his live and he was being his noncey self but her bio actually stated she was 18 and he had followed her or liked her instagrams pics aswell i believe

Then someone commented on here saying the girl was thier niece so its being dealt with
I only caught a bit of the live today (bloody half term making me miss things!) But I saw a girl joined and he was like "hiya so and so how's college?"

HOWS COLLEGE PAUL?
You need locking up my guy.

Reactions: 8
When I tell you I am belly laughing right now, actual tears are streaming. These accounts are sending me over the edge. Paul’s dads account is bleeping killing me off. Well played who ever is behind it, honestly fair bleeping play. I am done in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't wait for his live later.. wonder if he's going to talk about serious topics like ww3 or about his comic relief danceathon

Reactions: 1
THE FLAKES ON HIS SHOULDER AND COLLAR I WANT TO VOMIT

also idk if i’m being dumb but does ‘intellectually redundant’ even make sense?
I was just about to come here and say...Paul thinks he's clever cos he puts two big words together in a sentence. He is illiterate in reality.
So out of context it's ridiculous.

Also how does the scummy bleep afford Zara? I can barely afford Primark 😅

Reactions: 1
God dammit I got blocked on TT after just saying “hi Paul” has anyone screen recorded the start so I can see why he blocked me???

Reactions: 3
Got blunted by a mod for asking a genuine question. IF YOUR READING THIS YOU WENCH, ENJOY FANTASISING SLURPING SOGGY PORK SAUSAGE. 😂😂😂😂 spending your evening protecting a 42 year old flakey n0nce

Hahahahahah he just answered led zepplin when asked who his favourite singer was 😂😂😂😂 I’m creased. Led Zepplin are a band you head bet it’s bleeping Jason Derulo you just wanted to sound cool. Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone asked him how much he had in his bank account and he replied with "enough to go away all the time"...

Paul, taking trips to Chester and Bristol and staying in a Travelodge doesn't really count as "going away", just FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone asked him how much he had in his bank account and he replied with "enough to go away all the time"...

Paul, taking trips to Chester and Bristol and staying in a Travelodge doesn't really count as "going away", just FYI.
Living at your Dad's at 42 is a little bit embarrassing. I'd rather use the money to move out and not spend time in travel lodges.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.