Snapshoteye #24 Hotel trips and carpet skids, the end game is still to touch your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion - Snapshoteye #25: Poundland Pedalo sitting on his hooves, doesn’t he realise he has the least sexiest moves

Edit: nah actually that’s terrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Snapshoteye #25 - A 24 hour break from the TikTok app and he’s back with a bang - thrusting his lap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
snapshoteye #25 a short tiktok break and a sacking, the return video shows Paul is not packing’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m done. I’m out. My eyes can never recover from what I’ve just witnessed. I feel physically sick

Reactions: 4
Nah nah nah nah when I saw he reactivated tiktok let me tell you I raaaaaaan to this thread. I feel sick, he still hasn't found his socks and now we have to put up with him thrusting 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Snapshoteye #25 - armed with a hoodie with a woody

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Been sacked from Poundland, what a surprise,
In my new video, a strong stench is wafting from my flies’

Reactions: 3
these comments have me howling 💀

I can’t get the image of him filming this while his dad sleeps soundly next door out my head. And I’m sorry but there’s something about a man walking around with jeans and no socks on 🤮

Reactions: 7
I’m not being funny but what in the Mary, Joseph and the 3 wise bleeping men is that new TikTok.
EMOTIONAL DAMAAAAAGE entered the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone in his live ask him what he was thinking making that TikTok while wearing no socks or eyebrows please?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.