Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmmmomo

VIP Member
My personal favourite has to be his self pity poem
“why drop my stuff off to me
why give me a cwistmas present
in your car
why go shopping with me
and your little one
on the same day to town
why walk around shops
why spend time chatting and laughing
why drop me off home
why give me a hug”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

titfortat928

Guys, please calm down.

People slamming each other over a nonce makes you look like silly Billys (bear ham)

No one is getting in trouble so for the love of Christ, stop banging on. For the newbies, Paul reads this thread hourly and would be clapping his sweaty palms with glee thinking some of you are shaking like shitting dogs and all worked up. So please, in the nicest way possible, if you are worried you’ll get in trouble, stay on the side line and just read the posts. The last thing we want is pumping pools ego so he knee slides back on tik tok sooner than he planned thinking he’s billy bear big bollocks.

Do not take anything off Tattle, if someone is trying to get your attention off Tattle, stay away from it. If you get yourself shot in the foot, you have yourself to blame. Also, if you are new here or that’s you calling people out on 🥕’s video, stop. You are baiting people and it will be picked up by a mod and you will be banned, it’s a simple rule so if you want to stay in the hamily, keep it in the hamily.

Also, we all love to bitch but let’s keep it factual, someone on the live and on here said ‘Tina’s an insider’ let’s be real, I will eat my whole arm and leg for good measure if twat face Tina is a mole, we all know she isn’t. Someone made a simple comment and some of you have ran with it, Tina is not a mole, a n0nce? Quite possibly but a mole she is not.

I couldn’t give a flying fuck what you guys and gals do, but when n0ncey Paul uses the whole ‘they twist everything I say and make stuff up’ … that’s exactly what is happening when we start running with comments that clearly are not real, let’s not give him any room to wiggle out of shit anymore. Let’s try stick to the facts and take the little n0nce down once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

unsociable

Chatty Member
Update from my insider 👀 Paul has been sacked from his job. Must be a world record for how quickly one can get sacked!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

ste1982

Come back on Wednesday

hi…. Weird slow blink

so…

here I am….

i work at Poundland… weird hair check and look to the mirror

this is me….

I work in Poundland and make people smile… weird shoulder shrug

it’s sad that you can’t all accept that, but this is me….

gaze into camera and smile with all teeth

I’m back

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Did anyone see the tiktok posted earlier it had a picture of Pool working at Poundland? 😭 it’s deleted now but has he been working at poundland this whole time! When he’s so snobby about where people shop ahahaha please tell me someone got a screen recording

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Hello and happy Friday! 😚 Anyone giving out hugs? 🤪 I think I want one! 🥺 Eeee 🐷

Welcome to thread 24 you beautifully wonderful amazing humans. Just own it. I’m going to worship being me and you should worship being you 😉

As Paul is now into babs that make content I’m going to include some of the best bits from the last thread. You are all hilarious, keep the good work up piggies 🐷

Ps. Shoutout to NR and all the OGs on the thread who Paul has tried to mess with (not physically) but failed. You will never win x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Gwendo77

Just showed my husband his tiktok...

Attachments

• Haha

<PaulWearsThese

I have so much information I want to share, but I don’t want Pool knowing who I am… and he will definitely know if I share… I'm so stuck!!
share then…. don’t be like paul, all fart and no poo
we need some action round here now he’s pissed off to work

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Gie-uz-peace

There seems to be a bit of an uneasy vibes over the past few days in here.

Let's just take a minute and settle. We got to thread 24 with lots of healthy chat and sometimes disagreement but never this narky. Let's not let this implode- I'm here for the PB drama -stuff that's created by him and him alone.

For that reason, I'm going to be watching from the sidelines until I feel the need to contribute.

As I type, this post is not aimed at anyone in particular so please don't take offense if you think I'm talking to you.
I'm not

• Heart
Reactions: 32

HammyMcHamFace

Everyone that comes on here that says “oh my god i could say so much” and then doesnt, is a clout chaser. What do you get out of saying something you know you arent gonna share?

Reactions: 30