Snapshoteye #24 Hotel trips and carpet skids, the end game is still to touch your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO.
NO.
WHATDIDIJUSTWITNESS.

1. Why the flip is he back
2. WHAT
3. I feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he put on different accents each live. It’s so irritating. Does he think it’s funny or what?

Reactions: 4
Fml I was just getting over him dancing to Ting Tings in the hotel, but that! Wow 😂😂😂😂😂. Also is he in the under stairs cupboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ohmyyyyygod that videoooo

i can’t wait for snapshotmanager to edit the duck out of it

For F#%K SAKE

I leave for two weeks, TWO weeks, for a break from the ham head duck, and I come back to four million new threads.

First of all - disgusted at his doxxing. Who does he think he is. He is not a decent human being, scum. Hope those affected are doing ok, sending love ❤ Don’t let this stringy piece of tit get you down, the majority of people on here discuss facts and information that JamBon face himself has given out publicly.

And B: that new video. So distressing that I think I may head off now for another few weeks.

Keep it real hamily

ps: duck you tina

Reactions: 14
For F#%K SAKE

I leave for two weeks, TWO weeks, for a break from the ham head duck, and I come back to four million new threads.

First of all - disgusted at his doxxing. Who does he think he is. He is not a decent human being, scum. Hope those affected are doing ok, sending love ❤ Don’t let this stringy piece of tit get you down, the majority of people on here discuss facts and information that JamBon face himself has given out publicly.

And B: that new video. So distressing that I think I may head off now for another few weeks.

Keep it real hamily

ps: duck you tina
Yeah without saying too much the doxxing thing freaked me out so I had to make a “less obvious” name and took a break from this thread for a while

on Paul - does he genuinely think he has big dick energy?

Reactions: 1
"Paul left Tiktok, we were all in despair,
And now he's returned, and he's humping fresh air"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
he said he was with a woman and she said he should post it? Do we think that’s true because I honestly don’t believe a word he says
Poor Paul misheard, she said he shouldnt post it

Only hearing what he wants to hear, our Paul

Despite the fact he’s a shameless prick who has absolutely no self awareness, the fact he STILL managed to put his sleeve up over his hand while thrusting at his iPhone pretending it’s a woman is making me laugh out loud.

He does not have big anything energy. Even his feet are the size of a year 6.

7D7F1FC6-4DAE-43DB-BE44-1F4BE313AF03.jpeg

also just realised he’s used the same sound as the last tik tok sophie made

christ he’s a LOSER

Reactions: 4
Despite the fact he’s a shameless prick who has absolutely no self awareness, the fact he STILL managed to put his sleeve up over his hand while thrusting at his iPhone pretending it’s a woman is making me laugh out loud.

He does not have big anything energy. Even his feet are the size of a year 6.

View attachment 1051563
He has perfectly mastered how each one of us viewed that video🤢🤢🤢

Yeah without saying too much the doxxing thing freaked me out so I had to make a “less obvious” name and took a break from this thread for a while

on Paul - does he genuinely think he has big dick energy?
see this video, I have no doubt his son has seen this. He’s a young teen of course he’s on TT.. imagine seeing your dad do this oh my days

also just realised he’s used the same sound as the last tik tok sophie made

christ he’s a LOSER
Omg I did not know this. What an absolute loser, he is obsessed with a woman who has literally ruined his reputation. duck off Paul you obsessive little skiprat.

He always specifically uses the sounds that Sophie uses lol and it’s not even a case of it being a coincidence as that one isn’t particularly trending at the moment

Anyways I’m suing for emotional damages

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.