Snapshoteye #24 Hotel trips and carpet skids, the end game is still to touch your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been here since the beginning, but on a different account. I got a bit para with my old account so set up a new one. I even got to VIP status too - damn!

Paul is a bleeping snooze fest & thick as duck. Do you think pedalo hunters don't have "content creator" profiles? You can't outsmart people who have been catching pedalo's successfully for years! Especially when you can't even fill out a form without help. Bet you can't even spell your own name without a bleeping spell checker you g|mp.
Paul parnonia is real 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch on one his earlier lives someone asked him what he was doing and he said something about calling the NHS? I gather why he said it but just wondered if that’s the route he’s going down that whether the person whose 17 year old sister he was asking to call him Daddy and God knows what else back in thread number 2 knows that it is against the law to engage in seggsual communication with anyone under the age of 18? Age of consent is 16 but when it comes to communication/images etc it’s actually 18! Just a thought….

I actually just love you all so much 🤣
My bf keeps asking how long my N0ncey Paul obsession is going to last (I often get obsessed with things for a while then drop them) because he's sick of hearing the crazy fucker on Lives, but I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon
So in a way, I want to thank our own little Hammy Head Paulie Pops for giving me a true hobby watching the downfall of a narcissistic POS/mad man/groomer/poncer/hobo/ham lookalike
You've given my life true meaning you flaky little bleep
X
Hahahaha my partner keeps asking the same thing. Show her photos of his stupid looking face and shes instantly raging!

Reactions: 3
Hello and happy Friday! 😚 Anyone giving out hugs? 🤪 I think I want one! 🥺 Eeee 🐷

Welcome to thread 24 you beautifully wonderful amazing humans. Just own it. I’m going to worship being me and you should worship being you 😉

As Paul is now into babs that make content I’m going to include some of the best bits from the last thread. You are all hilarious, keep the good work up piggies 🐷

Ps. Shoutout to NR and all the OGs on the thread who Paul has tried to mess with (not physically) but failed. You will never win x
Me seeing that 2 of my pictures made it

Attachments

• Heart
Hi Hammys!

Surely the Amazon wish list thing isn’t true? Anyone that buys anything off it must be off their head. Item number 1 should be new vans 🤢

His new vid - hahahah. Hi I’m Paul, snapshoteye, it’s me and only me. Hi 😂

My fiancé also thinks I’m losing the plot with my hate watching, and forcing him to hate watch it with me. He just winds me up so much!

Finally, I actually can’t stomach watching him picking and flicking whatever he is pulling off his eyes on live anymore. I’ve actually had to turn my phone away from my face. IT IS RANK!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get increasingly more peeved with this man as the lives go on because I simply do not get it… I don’t understand him. There HAS to be a mental health issue here somewhere, no 42 year old man in their right mind thinks that this is life, and can so openly do what he does. He is a walking embarrassment and that’s not me trying to be plain ole mean to him… he is embarrassing and I cringe every time I watch him because if my 42 year old husband did this I’d be divorcing him last week. F^ck off with the smiles & ‘where’s your profile pic guys, why are you hiding’ so you’re a tree, are you pool? No, you’re not you’re a f^cking slice of Asda price cheese single, no taste, no appeal, no purpose & only good for throwing at things.

Reactions: 18
His attempts at humour tonight had me cringing in my seat. Its like he’s copying the Chuckle Brothers with a bit of Lee Evans chucked in. He’s such a boring melt so he copies things he sees? I’d expect that off a child, not an adult 😂

Reactions: 2
I get increasingly more peeved with this man as the lives go on because I simply do not get it… I don’t understand him. There HAS to be a mental health issue here somewhere, no 42 year old man in their right mind thinks that this is life, and can so openly do what he does. He is a walking embarrassment and that’s not me trying to be plain ole mean to him… he is embarrassing and I cringe every time I watch him because if my 42 year old husband did this I’d be divorcing him last week. F^ck off with the smiles & ‘where’s your profile pic guys, why are you hiding’ so you’re a tree, are you pool? No, you’re not you’re a f^cking slice of Asda price cheese single, no taste, no appeal, no purpose & only good for throwing at things.
He's without a doubt a sociopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish we could sometimes just write ‘hi’ because sometimes I’m too speechless to write anything.

Another day has almost passed and Paul is still being a predator online.

Thread 24 hamily can you believe it! Just checking in all the OGs are okay as I feel we’ve had some people go very quiet on us!

Big hugs

ps WHY HAS HE STILL GOT THAT HOODIE ON IT’S REALLY BOTHERING ME
I’m an OG, been here since thread 1. Love my hamily so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine the amount of flakes that have collected in his manky hoody! When he puts the hood up his dad’s bathroom will look like the inside of a snow globe, yaaaak

• Haha
Did anyone catch on one his earlier lives someone asked him what he was doing and he said something about calling the NHS? I gather why he said it but just wondered if that’s the route he’s going down that whether the person whose 17 year old sister he was asking to call him Daddy and God knows what else back in thread number 2 knows that it is against the law to engage in seggsual communication with anyone under the age of 18? Age of consent is 16 but when it comes to communication/images etc it’s actually 18! Just a thought….
He was probably ringing the nhs for his horrendous flaky skin condition the little weasel.. and if he wasn’t, he bleeping should be.

Morning btw 😂🐷

Hi Hammys!

Surely the Amazon wish list thing isn’t true? Anyone that buys anything off it must be off their head. Item number 1 should be new vans 🤢

His new vid - hahahah. Hi I’m Paul, snapshoteye, it’s me and only me. Hi 😂

My fiancé also thinks I’m losing the plot with my hate watching, and forcing him to hate watch it with me. He just winds me up so much!

Finally, I actually can’t stomach watching him picking and flicking whatever he is pulling off his eyes on live anymore. I’ve actually had to turn my phone away from my face. IT IS RANK!! 🤢
The only person who’s gonna buy anything off his wish list will be Tina in some desperate hope for him to acknowledge her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually can’t wait to see his wishlist it’ll be ammo for lots of smiles. Own it x

Reactions: 5
Aw babs the caption...... It's the sheer audacity for me 😂😂 you've booked a hotel in a location where one of your exes lives works and breathes without her knowledge or persuasion.she probably has ptsd poor soul. You've spent DAYS yourself debating baths...not to mention.... In the same clothes doing weird horrific cringey dances. You've went live on tiktok for company because no human being in their right mind would be within a mile of your flakes and shakes

You stay with your dad... No job. Your son.. I'm guessing by this point has completely disowned you and rightly so.

You are judgemental and incredibly condescending to others every time you open that horror ride of a mouth....

My 8year old son has better patter, intelligence fashion sense and not to mention hair (and his dad's a baldy cow ffs)

You're that insecure that you need to rely on others for happiness and validation each and every waking second... But you do you boo. You're of course.... Thriving 🤣🤣

Petition to free Paul's dad!!! Poor guy canny take a shite without his son standing barefoot in his bathroom stroking his goldilocks and practicing twirls.

I'm about 👌 close to calling you out pubicly BTW (about the same size as your strawberry blonde boaby)

Tragic bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First of all Pool, you literally sit here and read all these comments you deluded duck and we have no life? You are more self absorbed than a bleeping sponge. For someone who has no job, no friends, no family, no money, no eyebrows, lost his son, lives in his dads bathroom, has thousands if not millions of people with a hatred for him, he really does think the sun shines out of his ass. ‘Sorry for the people that have no life’ …. Paul, can you explain to us what you are ACTUALLY doing with your life please? I would love for you to tell us all what you are doing with your life because knee sliding on a travel lodge floor does not equate to having a life.

At least we aren’t booking hotels to be by our exes, lugging ring lights around, crying over a velvetizer, lusting over children, laying on the floor to take photos of cobbled stones, thrusting into our dads bathroom sink, own moisturiser, have jobs, children, friends, family.

Seeing as you read here every day because you too have no life. Tell us what you have achieved with your life? Because from where me and thousands of other people are standing, you are the one with no life you absolute bleeping cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.