Snapshoteye #24 Hotel trips and carpet skids, the end game is still to touch your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a right lurker here (think I posted once many threads ago) but I’ve had a full on conversation about billy bear ham to my husband tonight, straight away he said he was a pedalo David Brent 😩😂 & said he always saw his on his fyp and though he was a right wrongun’

Just glad I don’t have to divorce him basically. Keep being hilarious guys.

Reactions: 6
I wish we could sometimes just write ‘hi’ because sometimes I’m too speechless to write anything.

Another day has almost passed and Paul is still being a predator online.

Thread 24 hamily can you believe it! Just checking in all the OGs are okay as I feel we’ve had some people go very quiet on us!

Big hugs

ps WHY HAS HE STILL GOT THAT HOODIE ON IT’S REALLY BOTHERING ME
I'm an empath and I sense all the OGs saying hi x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello and happy Friday! 😚 Anyone giving out hugs? 🤪 I think I want one! 🥺 Eeee 🐷

Welcome to thread 24 you beautifully wonderful amazing humans. Just own it. I’m going to worship being me and you should worship being you 😉

As Paul is now into babs that make content I’m going to include some of the best bits from the last thread. You are all hilarious, keep the good work up piggies 🐷

Ps. Shoutout to NR and all the OGs on the thread who Paul has tried to mess with (not physically) but failed. You will never win x
Doing gods work babs, own it
Xoxo

I want to hear more about this inner circle that has supposedly been infiltrated
I bet it’s dark and clammy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I have been here since the beginning, but on a different account. I got a bit para with my old account so set up a new one. I even got to VIP status too - damn!

Paul is a bleeping snooze fest & thick as duck. Do you think pedalo hunters don't have "content creator" profiles? You can't outsmart people who have been catching pedalo's successfully for years! Especially when you can't even fill out a form without help. Bet you can't even spell your own name without a bleeping spell checker you g|mp.

Reactions: 8
Can I just take a moment to thank my friends, hamily and puff pastry face Paul for this special moment. Thank you all for supporting me with my thread name choice, it means a lot. Cheers, TO HAM HOCK.
1644014603073.jpeg

As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually just love you all so much 🤣
My bf keeps asking how long my N0ncey Paul obsession is going to last (I often get obsessed with things for a while then drop them) because he's sick of hearing the crazy fucker on Lives, but I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon
So in a way, I want to thank our own little Hammy Head Paulie Pops for giving me a true hobby watching the downfall of a narcissistic POS/mad man/groomer/poncer/hobo/ham lookalike
You've given my life true meaning you flaky little bleep
X

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.