Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his whole personality is an act. No way does he act like this in front of his dad. He does it in front of his phone, on the bus and in public so people will notice who he is.
He thinks he’s funny using the ham jokes but really it’s eating him up inside. This morning he said he’d stop going on about it and now he can’t stop mentioning it 😂

that would be me🤣49p i spent on that i wanted to rattle his cage, even changed my profile pic to this
Stop ittttt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stuffs clearly bothering him that's been said on here. Keeps mentioning it. Mentioned the accents cause someone said he doesn't know who he is deep down (100%🙌) that's clearly got to him along with another few comments. Literally none of his behaviour is authentic. It's scary to watch him just constantly show off and pose with his crappy hair. Does he even have any friends!? Or does he just come on lives on different platforms to talk to complete strangers... That he treats like friends... . Absolute desparado

Also I read somewhere that narcasists are boring people and they know they are so that's why it's the constant over acting. Because he's got a personality like a dialling tone and a face that could haunt a house.

Rant over 😂😂😂😂🙌❤

Reactions: 21
Did anyone catch that subscriber asking "are you that Jimmy Saville guy?" Hahaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i actually cannot BELIEVE that people are genuinely paying the £5 to talk to him. I understand to take the piss but to do it SERIOUSLY???????

Reactions: 9
The little scrawny crettin nocks me sick the way he acts , dances , smiles to duck all in the distance basically everything about him makes me 🤮🤮🤮 sort ya life out pal

Reactions: 6
i actually cannot BELIEVE that people are genuinely paying the £5 to talk to him. I understand to take the piss but to do it SERIOUSLY???????
The person that just payed that for him to ask dumb questions like “What number would you change this year to?”

Reactions: 3
He’s blocked my other fake account because I had. Tattle boys, we’re on a bender, Snapshoteye is a sex offender in the bio

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hot chocolate gone down the wrong hole listening to him try and do a dutch accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
One of the two people on his live just said she is going to the Isle of Skye and he told her to own it 😭😭 make it make sense 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.