Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James has just come off live. Someone said theres a snake in his live. That you Pool or Turbo?

Reactions: 5
Caught a bit of that James chatting about Paul...I get the impression he's not happy about being linked to him

I’m so confused omg i can only see her trying on the dress ?
You're as confused as me lol

He's live tiktok

Reactions: 3
I showed Paul’s live to my other half for the first time, he said you can’t convince him that Paul isn’t on something/high (drugs) I explained I don’t think this is true but he’s pretty dang sure 🤣 I personally think pool would be too afraid to take drugs because he wouldn’t be in control and we all know how much he hates that.

Reactions: 11
Tina and Frankie came on at the exact same time 😂 and then she said hey to Tina first…. Imagine if it was Tina the whole time on her burner phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay, I've taken the plunge and subscribed to Paul so I can leave a loverly comment, maybe he can use the 4.99 to buy a luverly cut of gammon 🐖 stay tuned !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.