Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a prick, Sat taking the piss out of people who watch him saying that sad people with no life who just sit and watch him can now dictate his life

Reactions: 1
He's such a prick, Sat taking the piss out of people who watch him saying that sad people with no life who just sit and watch him can now dictate his life
remember when he was with Sophie and he was always like HAHAHAHAHAH YOURE LONELY IVE GOT A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND

well mate what you got now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had to come off his live cos he just keeps singing “I’m a bad bad lad” on repeat after every sentence

1643065891869.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe his son doesn't want a relationship with him at the moment 👀
He's old enough now to be like "dad you're well embarrassing"
Yeah, that is a possibility. Im shocked he has a kid tbh, he is very immature, can you even imagine his son being able to go to him about anything? That time he was talking to Sophie on live about thongs whilst his son was sat right there, its disgusting. He wasn't even interested in him, I bet its a sigh of relief for his son's mother that hes not round the corner anymore tbh.

Reactions: 8
Heyyyyy wow literally just caught up my date went very well but honestly this has just bleeping topped it off for me I’m absolutely living my best life with this drama

• Haha
Reactions: 9
erm, do the words pot and kettle mean anything to him? What life has he got? the irony!

Reactions: 1
And honestly by my date went well I mean I spent the weekend getting shagged upside my head but still this is better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And honestly by my date went well I mean I spent the weekend getting shagged upside my head but still this is better
this is quality content right here xo

I’m so glad I don’t think he’d ever come to London, think it would be too overwhelming for him. Although lots of benches for him to take shite black and white captions of 🤣
don’t you DARE use babe in this way!!! Can someone photoshop a ring light in the picture
E2D255FC-F425-44D0-861C-8CECBE6C466B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Think I’ve just been blocked for lurking in the live and not saying a word 😭😂

Ham faced twit 🐷

Hi x

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Think I’ve just been blocked for lurking in the live and not saying a word 😭😂

Ham faced twit 🐷

Hi x
I would say that him and Tina are incredible at spotting the tattlers, but considering that most of the 15 people in the chat are like HAM!!! MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS HAM!!! & Paul remains oblivious just proves they are as thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.