Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pissing myself that out of lastnight everyone’s been left with a lingering question of “ did Sophie rim Paul”
“lingering” being the operative word there.

@nurseren you are an absolute queen for doing all that

I’ve ran out of any predictions on what our Paul could possibly do next

Still can’t get the image out of my head of Sophie telling Paul that he spends too much time on tiktok and him running upstairs to hide under the blanket for hours 😂

Hi x
had to get my pink keyboard out. I felt like a modern age Jessica Fletcher

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe this time yesterday we were knee deep in all the drama! For anyone who remembers too on my date with a Paul from Friday. It was tit, I was carrying the conversation the whole night and he has now ghosted me! Guess it must be the name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taking my spot right here. I've bought the CHOPPPPPPAHHHHHH with me, it's ready and on standby. 🚁 🚁 🚁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just picking up from the last thread, don’t you think it’s weird that Paul mentioned coming to Nottingham? He literally slagged it off in every live I was in.

Sophie lives in Nottingham. I feel like this guy is unpredictable and even tho I’m not a Sophie fan it’s fuckin weird, he is unstable

Reactions: 13
A new thread already. And no Paul, it’s not because you’re famous, it’s because you’re a raging poncey streak of piss, big hugs babs hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just picking up from the last thread, don’t you think it’s weird that Paul mentioned coming to Nottingham? He literally slagged it off in every live I was in.

Sophie lives in Nottingham. I feel like this guy is unpredictable and even tho I’m not a Sophie fan it’s fuckin weird, he is unstable
it’s an absolute threat to Sophie

Reactions: 3
He was on live the other day going on a rant about how he will never live in Gloucester again, it’s a shithole, worst place ever, telling people not to go there etc. etc. Now don’t get me wrong, I was born and raised in Gloucester, I know it’s not the most amazing place and it’s run down whatever but to say all of that so publicly when his son still lives there just doesn’t sit right with me.
To think he used to spend so much time with that poor lad and now he doesn’t make any effort at all is just so sad, hope he’s okay and happy with his mum.
Do you reckon after every woman insults him by walking away and getting the ick, he then proceeds to bash where they live… or even where he has been with them?

Example: obviously he slagged off Birmingham (big up my fellow 0121’s) but when his insta was open he put up posts about when him and his ex went there for a weekend together in 2020 and how they had a really lovely time, boasting about the hotel they stayed in and how it was beautiful etc… so my theory is that Birmingham is now tarnished in his mind because his memories there are with his ex and he’s salty about it😂😂😂

Don’t get me wrong, Birmingham isn’t a bloody haven but you get what I mean😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah that’s when it’s not funny anymore. The guy is literally make threats to women online, the guy is an off key lil scumbag
you know what makes me feel weird but I don’t know why? In Paul’s slam poetry tiktok where he’s asking all the questions “why”, he asks why did Sophie go shopping with him and “the little one”.

why does he mention Sophie’s son? Is he alluding to them being “a happy family”?

i swear if I was Sophie, I’d be whacking a restraining order on him.

Do you reckon after every woman insults him by walking away and getting the ick, he then proceeds to bash where they live… or even where he has been with them?

Example: obviously he slagged off Birmingham (big up my fellow 0121’s) but when his insta was open he put up posts about when him and his ex went there for a weekend together in 2020 and how they had a really lovely time, boasting about the hotel they stayed in and how it was beautiful etc… so my theory is that Birmingham is now tarnished in his mind because his memories there are with his ex and he’s salty about it😂😂😂

Don’t get me wrong, Birmingham isn’t a bloody haven but you get what I mean😂
Mate Birmingham is now my paradise as I’ve had Black Country chips tonight!

Reactions: 5
i just hope he backs the duck off from chester my god just wanna go the river without having to boot him in the face for taking pics, geocaching in my nooks and cranny’s, these are my ends paul get out 🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you know what makes me feel weird but I don’t know why? In Paul’s slam poetry tiktok where he’s asking all the questions “why”, he asks why did Sophie go shopping with him and “the little one”.

why does he mention Sophie’s son? Is he alluding to them being “a happy family”?

i swear if I was Sophie, I’d be whacking a restraining order on him.

Mate Birmingham is now my paradise as I’ve had Black Country chips tonight!
Orange/battered chips?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.