Snapshoteye #16 Paul. Podcast. Paul. Flakes. Flakes. Podcast. 41. Paul. 41. Podcast. West Ham. Ham. Ham. Paul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He adopts other people's personalities and mirrors their behaviours. James was getting a lot of love and has his own thread where it is all love. He is defo jealous of James and thinks if he acts like him, and mirrors James' behaviour then people will like him too. Except the internet knows Paul regardless of his many different personalities. Everyone knows your a n!
I thought this. When he got with sophie every other word was "vibe" which is something she says all the time

Reactions: 3
My partners just said he saw his live earlier at work and just started dancing like him and let me tell you I’ve just nearly pissed myself😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Come on over, I’ve swept up the dandruff flakes and I’ve poured fresh Lilt over everyone xoxox

My partners just said he saw his live earlier at work and just started dancing like him and let me tell you I’ve just nearly pissed myself😂😂
I love your partner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Paul texts his local radio station to tell then to keep the tunes coming, pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you see the tiktok he made with the sound ‘I get dirty thoughts about you’ and he had Sophie putting her hand on his throat… that is 100% the first time he has done any sort of thing like that in the bedroom and I bet he was so bleeping excited thinking he was being dead kinky 😂

bet he used to get in bed and be like ‘can we do that thing again that I liked 🥺
The closest Paul has ever came to kinky is having sex with the lights on

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my christ I have never felt such bleeping rage and I nearly threw my phone at the wall. I love how he's hiding behind a phone screen and saying all this. Stupid little n
Using tweezer to pluck his ginger bumhole hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.