Snapshoteye #16 Paul. Podcast. Paul. Flakes. Flakes. Podcast. 41. Paul. 41. Podcast. West Ham. Ham. Ham. Paul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New tiktok vid, what's with the accents all the time now? Is he trying to become an actor like our beloved James?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tina stands on her doorstep wearing an off white dressing gown, frantically tooting on a fag whilst screaming to pedalo hunters ‘He can’t help that those young girls throw themselves at him, what’s he supposed to do say no?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Snapshoteye #17 Insta lives and fake tiktok meetings, paul will boot you out if you don’t send your greetings

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New tiktok vid, what's with the accents all the time now? Is he trying to become an actor like our beloved James?
He adopts other people's personalities and mirrors their behaviours. James was getting a lot of love and has his own thread where it is all love. He is defo jealous of James and thinks if he acts like him, and mirrors James' behaviour then people will like him too. Except the internet knows Paul regardless of his many different personalities. Everyone knows your a n0nce!

Reactions: 5
just been having a look at the most liked posts about snapshoteye on here…even though i’ve read them before they are absolutely hilarious. this thread is full of funny fuckers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 proud to be associated with you all. paul hates us cuz he ain’t us x

Reactions: 10
Paul must get constipated ALL the damn time with his lack of fibre n nutrition on that beige diet! Also, if he's guzzling lilt, he defo aint brushing his teeth with them yellow knashers! Probs why he's missing so many teeth at the back. GAPPY! Gappy n0nce!

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t even know what a beetroot is! He had Doritos as his 3 meals a day today
I honestly dread to think what kind of a dad he was when J was a baby and growing up

I bet he’s the type of man who thinks men shouldn’t change nappies

Reactions: 7
Paul definitely doesn’t like women (well girls lol) with lots of sexual experiences because
1. It’s too much competition for him to be compared to because he definitely just lies on top flailing about with no rhythm.
2. He lasts approximately 1.5 pumps
and
3. He can’t get anyone to sleep with him without manipulating them to do so.

also, Tina finds it physically impossible to make comments without at least 3 laughing emojis in the sentence, pass it on.
Did you see the tiktok he made with the sound ‘I get dirty thoughts about you’ and he had Sophie putting her hand on his throat… that is 100% the first time he has done any sort of thing like that in the bedroom and I bet he was so bleeping excited thinking he was being dead kinky 😂

bet he used to get in bed and be like ‘can we do that thing again that I liked 🥺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.