Snapshoteye #16 Paul. Podcast. Paul. Flakes. Flakes. Podcast. 41. Paul. 41. Podcast. West Ham. Ham. Ham. Paul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to be nice to him for a few mins so he keeps me on then I have to leave I’m making myself feel sick

Reactions: 3
I bleeping hate the man. What I also hate is that I allow him to make me have any form of emotion towards him when he is an absolute knobjockey.

Any women that finds him attractive needs sectioning because he is absolutely vile.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker first time poster, you guys have me howling. Big hugs babz, and own it. Except you Paul, duck you. ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on everything and my goodness it is just GOLD!! I don’t think it’s Frankie… but if it is she’s a bleeping idiot And should protect her daughters.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Turbo Tina thinks she's Sherlock Holmes, Paul will never let her near his danger zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One day he’s mocking us for being friends and then literally the next day he’s saying ‘don’t argue and fall out with each other, hate me not each other’

Dear paul and whomever your source is *cough* Tina *cough*, I don’t mean to piss on your beige cheerios but no one here has argued, nor fell out. Maybe fact check before you start sprouting falsehoods, take a leaf out of our book and do a bit of research babs :) x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul definitely doesn’t like women (well girls lol) with lots of sexual experiences because
1. It’s too much competition for him to be compared to because he definitely just lies on top flailing about with no rhythm.
2. He lasts approximately 1.5 pumps
and
3. He can’t get anyone to sleep with him without manipulating them to do so.

also, Tina finds it physically impossible to make comments without at least 3 laughing emojis in the sentence, pass it on.

Reactions: 7
I called a patient ‘Paul’ today. His name was not Paul or anything remotely similar to Paul. Paul on the brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread name suggestion: Snapshoteye #17 Flaky Paul’s got Tina spying, shame his smile leaves people crying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.