Snapshoteye #15 or is it beyondtheeye? Turbo tina wants the peen, but Paul’s not interested cause she’s not 16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pauls been found liking young girls photos on insta again

He’s on live with a girl being creepy

He fingered someone in the cinema

He said anyone who’s from Birmingham, the north or America is uneducated

He said alcoholics shop at Iceland and then called a woman out on his live saying ‘she’s a mom that shops at Iceland’

basically just being a massive, hammy tosser as per usual
Isn’t he just disgusting?

Thanks for the recap, massive hugz x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What the actual duck have I just watched! Also if that story is true he’s likely talking about the mother of his child. How disrespectful is that, his poor poor son. My heart breaks for him 💔

I’ve also just had a sinking feeling that Tina might not be against any of Paul’s actions because she’s in on it too, n0nces together

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck have I just watched! Also if that story is true he’s likely talking about the mother of his child. How disrespectful is that, his poor poor son. My heart breaks for him 💔

I’ve also just had a sinking feeling that Tina might not be against any of Paul’s actions because she’s in on it too, n0nces together
Can you give a recap of what’s happened please? I’m not watching his live, I just can’t do it anymore… he makes me far too angry and I wouldn’t be able to stop myself commenting

Reactions: 1

Lads! 🚨 🐷

can you recap on the new thread as I don’t want this getting lost!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.