Snapshoteye #15 or is it beyondtheeye? Turbo tina wants the peen, but Paul’s not interested cause she’s not 16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ey up babz!

👁 👅 👁

Polite warning from mods, can we not try and find out each other IG handles or guess who each other is on the live. It’s for our own safety and to keep this thread going!

👁 👅 👁

Recap

@ownitbabs has provided the title this time as they threatened me with a chopper and a strawberry pencil

OH MY GOD SNAPSHOTEYE IS DEAD…! Nope, not dead dead you carrot, Paul is like a snake shedding his skin and is now Beautybeyondthe_eye. This means he can see beyond the beauty. But only beyond it if you’re 22, blonde and single.

Sharene appeared in the thread and promptly left as soon as she came. People are suspicious 👀

Paul is going live on IG for several hours to cough and not reveal his location. However like a teenager, he has his dad come into the room at several points during the live to tell him he’s grounded until at least Thursday. So he’s at his Dad’s in Lincoln then.

Paul still has covid, and coughed so hard that he “ripped his goddamn jeans”. He needs to go back to Zara to return his jeans to the kids section, but apparently has no clue how to do this.

Paul’s IG lives once again consist of 18 people, 1 being Tina and 17 being tattlers. Everyone in the live appears to be from Nottingham and loves ham. He’s from Lincolnshire but keeps going into a forced Yorkshire accent. He keeps doing this fake Yorkshire accent so much that without my glasses on, I thought he was NannaBea. He is asking our ages, favourite crisps and where we like to be kissed. Yes, that’s as gross as it sounds. He is like a woman on chips following people and asking people to message him.

Paul’s IG also shows that his life does revolve with being online as he’s never seen anything on Netflix or at the cinema and he doesn’t like most foods.

Paul has a memory of an old man and can’t keep up any form of conservation on lives unless he’s slagging off tattle. Speaking of old men, is he 45? 46? 74? Who knows.

Sophie is devoid of any personality but she has bought a new pair of trousers.

Pull up a chair, I’ve made some fresh ham cobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
EY UP LAYDEHS!

eeeee petition for paul to give out big hugz every other day of the week, im sick of waiting til tuesday. i think i need one. eee good morning 😋

Has he deleted his insta? Cos I can only find his photography one
he only has his photography one, he’s just changed the name of it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
EY UP LAYDEHS!

eeeee petition for paul to give out big hugz every other day of the week, im sick of waiting til tuesday. i think i need one. eee good morning 😋

he only has his photography one, he’s just changed the name of it :)
Thanks, I need to get on his lives 😂 need the goss first hand

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been posted from last night. Why does he turn cockney

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.