Snapshoteye #15 or is it beyondtheeye? Turbo tina wants the peen, but Paul’s not interested cause she’s not 16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we see notice each other in his lives etc are we then allowed to follow each other from there?
If we wanted to actually follow the people we talk to on here that's one way to do it without discussing it on tattle. Would that be allowed?

Reactions: 4
I think he puts on different accents to detach himself from the lies that are coming out of his mouth.
i was gonna say this!

it wasn’t him…it was patricia 🤣

i loved the collective horror and confusion at the fact someone searched his birth certificate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d love to have a body language expert take a look at his videos

Last ones that I got from last nights live.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ey up babz!

👁 👅 👁

Polite warning from mods, can we not try and find out each other IG handles or guess who each other is on the live. It’s for our own safety and to keep this thread going!

👁 👅 👁

Recap

@ownitbabs has provided the title this time as they threatened me with a chopper and a strawberry pencil

OH MY GOD SNAPSHOTEYE IS DEAD…! Nope, not dead dead you carrot, Paul is like a snake shedding his skin and is now Beautybeyondthe_eye. This means he can see beyond the beauty. But only beyond it if you’re 22, blonde and single.

Sharene appeared in the thread and promptly left as soon as she came. People are suspicious 👀

Paul is going live on IG for several hours to cough and not reveal his location. However like a teenager, he has his dad come into the room at several points during the live to tell him he’s grounded until at least Thursday. So he’s at his Dad’s in Lincoln then.

Paul still has covid, and coughed so hard that he “ripped his goddamn jeans”. He needs to go back to Zara to return his jeans to the kids section, but apparently has no clue how to do this.

Paul’s IG lives once again consist of 18 people, 1 being Tina and 17 being tattlers. Everyone in the live appears to be from Nottingham and loves ham. He’s from Lincolnshire but keeps going into a forced Yorkshire accent. He keeps doing this fake Yorkshire accent so much that without my glasses on, I thought he was NannaBea. He is asking our ages, favourite crisps and where we like to be kissed. Yes, that’s as gross as it sounds. He is like a woman on chips following people and asking people to message him.

Paul’s IG also shows that his life does revolve with being online as he’s never seen anything on Netflix or at the cinema and he doesn’t like most foods.

Paul has a memory of an old man and can’t keep up any form of conservation on lives unless he’s slagging off tattle. Speaking of old men, is he 45? 46? 74? Who knows.

Sophie is devoid of any personality but she has bought a new pair of trousers.

Pull up a chair, I’ve made some fresh ham cobs.
Amazing recap 👏

Sophies personality is her trousers 😆

I got him being really condescending to someone who was upset they were unfollowed…
& also him talking about naked ladies 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
On his live last night I said instaHAM was so much better than Tik Tok and he agreed.
The ham bit just went over his head 🤣🤣 he’s so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the voices, the weird laugh? especially the weird laugh. why is he doing that?

he’s very very narcissistic. i know i’m not saying anything new here but it’s startling in this recent videos. he’s also very manic. its really disturbing to watch

Reactions: 10
I’d love to have a body language expert take a look at his videos

Last ones that I got from last nights live.
My 5 year old daughter does all these weird voices when she's playing with her dolls ffs

I also love how he makes us seem like the crazy ones by saying we're sad for looking at birth certificate when I can name at least 12 things the man has done since I've been following this thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really, really want to see him get what he deserves. Sick of him popping up all the time like he’s perfect and not the overcooked, dry Ham Hock that he is.

Reactions: 10
was there going to be a wiki made on here about him? i feel like we need a place to put screenshots and evidence of his predatory behaviour. i know there’s loads to laugh and cringe at (ham hock) but i think it’s important that his manipulation and history with young girls is always at the forefront especially for new readers

Reactions: 9
i was gonna say this!

it wasn’t him…it was patricia 🤣

i loved the collective horror and confusion at the fact someone searched his birth certificate 🤣

😂 A different accent for each personality he has 😂😂

was there going to be a wiki made on here about him? i feel like we need a place to put screenshots and evidence of his predatory behaviour. i know there’s loads to laugh and cringe at (ham hock) but i think it’s important that his manipulation and history with young girls is always at the forefront especially for new readers
there is a wiki. @Deeznutslol has the link.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.