Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

feeder

I'm sure Sharane holds no loyalties to Sophies relationships and even less loyalty to some 41ish year old guy off of the Internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

anonforever

Chatty Member
So, what do we think of this piglets?
OMFG YEP THATS HIM why would she defend him so much and so passionately, she wouldn’t have any loyalties to him! Omfg how embarrassing Paul, Jesus Christ

Also why would she jump to defending him? Nobody even brought up Paul in that message so why would she jump straight into a paragraph about Paul?!

• Haha

donutmakemeangry

'Grab a book' when he doesn't even read, kill me now. It's like he moulds himself into other peoples interests. He spoke to a girl last night who loved books and now he's an avid reader, piss of Pool! Get paper cuts 🤣 yes I'm narky this morning hahahaa

Summernights

VIP Member
I would 100% request to go live with him, get all dolled up so I look nice but all my friends will see I’m live with him and if they join I’ll just die.

Christ imagine if I did and my husband joined. ID DIEEEE

• Haha

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
People need to report when this happens, it's the not reporting when rules are broken that gets threads locked for good..
Will that get members banned though who wrote the comments?? No one wants that but also don’t want the thread banned.
I think everyone needs to just stop talking about who’s who and who made that comment and then people admitting it was them. It’s too risky

dannyboi96

He's clarified he won't be dating anyone from Tiktok cos he saw something similar posted. Obviously talking about Sophie's Tiktok and salty as fuck about the break up still. Turbo Tina stepped in and saw oh yeah I saw that too LMFAOO

• Haha

shandashandashanda

Good news babz - I’ve just been to Asda and bought a velvetiser dupe…gonna make myself a hot choccy, send the husband down the pub, and settle in for the drama xo

• Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
The thing is though, no one from here is contacting him directly. We are not ‘trolls’. We are having a discussion on a forum. A forum that has thousands of threads about thousands of people and it has thousands of users.

If I was in Paul’s position, I’d just leave social media for a while- but he won’t. He can’t. He’s obsessed with it.
Exactly, he doesnt have to read it. Why is he going out of his way to read "hate comments" if it's messing with his head so much? No one puts a gun to his head every day and say "get online now and read tattle" or "get on tiktok and watch them accounts ripping the piss out of you".... he fucking seeks it out and then complains. Fuck off you wet wipe.

gingegoss

AHH I’m 20 and look young and accidentally joined on my main account, within seconds it was ‘hi, big hugs babs stay amazing’ did I get in???

• Haha
I can just imagine him explaining all this to the police and them being like.... why don't you delete social media? And him sitting there with tears streaming down his face with one hand in his sleeve just replying "I have to go on there to make people smile"
No police are going to take it seriously there are way too many accounts and people to try and find it would be a massive effort and waste of time. They would 100% have just advised him to delete his accounts, make new ones and privatise everything, only add friends and people he actually knows etc but he's not going to do that so he's not helping himself so they won't waste their time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can you imagine the sheer amount of us having to go to court if we were all arrested 🤣 it would takes years to get through every single person who's ever took the piss out of him
I just got an image of all of us sitting in court and Paul sitting at the other side of the room and his lawyer (Turbo Tina) showing the Judge and the Jury photos of Pauls face edited on to ham and Adele albums 😭 Now wouldn’t that be a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Welcome queen sharane 🌟
Pull up a chair, put some popcorn in the microwave, hot choccy at the ready and a ham sandwich for later. Its going to be a bumpy ride, buckle up babz!!!

Also
I just love you all so much I told my actual real life friends last night that I've found my people ❤🤣

• Heart

nurseren

VIP Member
Hamlets I’m going to make the thread early as I’ve got a shitty “family day” today CHRIST

I cant stand people going live while at work. It makes me cringe so hard. If I walked in to an establishment and the worker was on tiktok live I'd walk straight back out. Hope they all get sacked.
I’ve found it’s really common in coffee shops in Nottingham. I was like nah I’m out

• Haha