Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popfizz

This constant deactivating and reactivating socials is really pathetic…. Is he not embarrazzzed? This is really embarazzing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

bagheera

Even if it’s not Sharane we’re all here for the same reason and all of us have no life without Paul, let’s not talk negative about carrot queen when she’s not done anything other than laugh at our jokes

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I’m proper stressed today I can’t keep up with this drama????
It’s all a drama mick
I love it

The caption 🤣 rough camping aka breakdownView attachment 991101
He’s wrote that to try and make out that when he last went in to a field he did it on purpose to have fun. So when people read here and see us saying about his field sleepover they think we are just being horrible!

• Haha

gurlbye

Chatty Member
went in the live, he started talking about someone biting his lip and nibbling his ear. I LOGGED OUT 👋🏼🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

unsociable

Chatty Member
I’m screaming at him making people go live with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf does that prove

Ok we need some like, group understanding where we try not to include many names of people entering the live/commenting. PROTECT OURSELVES :LOL:
Yeah I think it should go in the recap of the next thread a long with the mod comments @nurseren fyi for the next thread thank you babz xxxx

• Heart

feeder

He wants to go careful with purposely ripping his clothes for clout. He hasn't got much in the way of a wardrobe, has he?

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Hubby just texted to say he’s on his way home from work 😒😒😒😒
I just made a cuppa and was getting ready to settle in to Old Mrs Brown Trousers and Queen of the Carrots live. Plus I’ve opened his last dairy milk chocolate bar. Gunna have to scoff that before his arrival

• Haha

bighugzz

I’d love to see Pool go live with husnain_said on tiktok cos he’s savage and would absolutely destroy him

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jkup

Ffs forget I’m linked to Bluetooth in the car, it just went from Disney to Paul 😂😂

• Haha

HotChoccyandHam

Morning hamsters. Had to attach this chaotic pool video I’ve just watched in tik tok

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I also think he deactivates his account when he’s sleeping so he doesn’t have to deal with hundreds of negative comments to decline from being posted

• Haha
I’m covered in paint, I’ve missed the shenanigans… wish I could watch the insta live but it’s too bait and I can’t be arsed to answer his questions about what my favourite cheeses are.

good luck troops, keep us updated!

• Haha